• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In response to my "March 9th Delay???" post

Status
Not open for further replies.

aesthetics

Smash Rookie
so i am writing this to all of the members of the smash boards. i joined this site so i could be apart of a community of people who shared an interest in this game. this site has helped to past times of boredom and inform me of interesting info through bulletins (although sometimes completely pointless but none the less entertaining). while my participation in this site has not been great by any means, i thought that when i would participate i would be met with friendly conversations and responses from others who enjoyed this game as much as i do. i notice now that there are many members on this site who do not greet others with respect or courtesy. i posted a bulleting seeking information that i received from a personal friend about a possible delay to march 9th. at first i was met with courteous responses of others hearing the same thing from other posts. then quickly others responded negatively with rude comments. i apologized for reposting a repeated topic, as i do not use this site often and am unaware of "the rules" for the site. yet even after my apology i was met with more rude comments. i did not know that this site has turned into a place of negativity and the belittlement of others. to me this site is a place i can turn when i have a question and know i can find answer to that question quickly, not a place where i will be mocked about my lack of knowledge regarding the question i am asking. i find it disturbing that people will actually take time of their day to make fun and harass other about bulletins and questions. and what is more disturbing is that the ones are the most rude are those who say that they are tired of reading bulletins about the same topic. here is a tip: if you are tired of reading repeated bulletins..then STOP CLICKING ON THEM!. the titles are good indicators of what the bulletin is going to be about. if its something you have read already then don't read it again! so to why you would get frustrated in seeing a repeated bulletin is beyond me, you should just relax and not get so emotional over a bulletin. i hope this will change the views on how people should act on this site. use this site as a tool to help others that are not as informed as you, not an area to in which you can put down others.

and to those who were rude to a fellow member and said that i was stupid to say the game would be delayed to march 9th
learn some respect

Fonz
Azura
Zk Hammer
d-Rishain-g
ArtieBoy
TrophyHunter
iron blade
Commander Blitzkrieg
IWontGetOverTheDam
Dark Link
jigedysmashmo
jayssite

and these two were the worst
dont talk trash to someone over a computer
its pretty stupid and immature

devious nucleus
OrlanduEX​

thank you for taking time to listen to my rant. it is just upsetting that people actually feel the need to insult others for no reason...

p.s.
i told you so :p

Geos88

Smash Cadet
Sorry you feel this way. But try not to let what people say to you, get to you.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
This REALLY did not need its own thread.

And mods get frustrated about seeing repeated "bulletins," I hope that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom