• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In order to fit more new characters in SSB4, which Brawl characters would you remove?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlo_H.Luz

Smash Apprentice
Personally I would remove Diddy Kong, Toon Link, King Dedede, Jigglypuff and Lucario.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Yeah this thread as a potential for flame wars. Even I got a little "WTF" when I read Diddy...and King Dedede....and..,,,Jiggly....hell the entire list.

Best for it to be locked.

:phone:

Powerstars

Smash Apprentice
Ya know what chars. I want removed? None. I got really upset when I found that Mewtwo and Dr. Mario weren't in Brawl. Hell, I was even a bit pissy about Roy, Young Link, and Pichu! So, none.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yeah, I'd say none. Honestly, if we got less newcomers at the expense of keeping all Brawl vets, I'd be perfectly happy.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Raged @ TC.

The only answer: Sheik. And only if she gets replaced properly by Impa. :/

Why? She's a side-character to Zelda (who's always referred to as the main character, cause she is), only has one appearance in her respective game series / is a one off which means: many others to choose from instead.

All other characters either are too important to their respective game series, or to Nintendo's history (think Mr.Game & Watch and R.O.B), retro's revived on purpose (Ice Climbers and Pit in his pre-Brawl days) or got in due to fan demand or because they have real good, self written movesets.

And I (personally) think Sheik is the only one who fails in all these categories. But yeah, the rest of the cast needs to stay.

Especially Diddy ****ing Kong. What the **** is happening inside of your head? :glare:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
How about none? Pretty much all of Brawl's characters are more than deserving to get in Smash.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
I prefer to all characters to stay, and return all melee chacacters that was cut in Brawl (Roy, Mew2, Dr, and Pichuuuuuuuu!)

jigglover

Smash Lord
Personally I would remove Diddy Kong, Toon Link, King Dedede, Jigglypuff and Lucario.
Diddy kong loses only to Donkey kong a king k rool in importance to the series.
Sakurai likes young links, and he's still the most recent one.
King dedede was planned for 64 (was he for melee, I don't know) and is one of the biggest and most important character to the series.
Jigglypuff has been there since day one in smash, and I don't think they're going to get rid of one of the founders.
Don't even mention Lucario - are you wanting a flame war?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Threads like this should be avoided. If you're against the inclusion of certain veterans, go to the character specific threads inside the Smash Veterans sub-forum to state your oppositions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom