• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In need of training

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario Zelda Fan

Smash Apprentice
Sorry if this is the wrong place, but I'm brand new here and this place is freaking huge, and I'm having trouble finding the right places to put things...

Anyway, hey I really need someone to test my Lucario (and maybe a few of my other Brawlers) cause I really need someone to tell me what I'm doing wrong, what I need to improve, etc. I couldn't really get anything out of the "Brawl Sages" from my home forum... So yeah I need a lot of practice lol.

I would say I'm decent... Maybe a 5/10 to rate myself... I know myself I need to learn to predict, better DI, better offense, learn better combos, increase my hit percentage, etc.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Well you asked at the wrong place...at the worst time also! lol

We do have a Q&A thread...since I have no idea what you would want to ask i suggest that you ask there first.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Vids usually help us see your problem.
If you want something like this to be answered, probably the best way is to either post questions in the Quick question, Quick answer thread, or post a video in the lucario critique thread.

hough123

Smash Ace
Sorry if this is the wrong place, but I'm brand new here and this place is freaking huge, and I'm having trouble finding the right places to put things...

Anyway, hey I really need someone to test my Lucario (and maybe a few of my other Brawlers) cause I really need someone to tell me what I'm doing wrong, what I need to improve, etc. I couldn't really get anything out of the "Brawl Sages" from my home forum... So yeah I need a lot of practice lol.

I would say I'm decent... Maybe a 5/10 to rate myself... I know myself I need to learn to predict, better DI, better offense, learn better combos, increase my hit percentage, etc.

Thanks to anyone who can help.
Welcome to the Lucario boards and Smash World Forums! You've come during a "Renaissance" or sorts here on the Lucario boards, so we're testing our aura off on all sorts of things.

You should first read the stickies to find out the basics of Lucario play, then play one of the more experienced Lucario players. (I'd personally reccomend Ph1l_Nye, he's an excelent critiquer.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom