• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In Need of someone good with photoshop/graphics

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Me and a fellow Smashboards member have been developing a fansite for Brawl, www.brawlcentral.com. We have the content and technical stuff taken care of, but we could use a wiz with photoshop to do most of our graphics for the site. If anyone is interested, post and let me know. Provide your AIM or Yahoo, if possible. Thanks.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
I do feel kind of obligated to point out the relative irony of coming to Smashboards to ask for help developing a site in competition to one of our own, but I guess if that's how the market wants to operate, I won't stand in the way.

I'm not too sure how many graphics whizzes you'll find here, though.

F8X

Smash Ace
I do feel kind of obligated to point out the relative irony of coming to Smashboards to ask for help developing a site in competition to one of our own, but I guess if that's how the market wants to operate, I won't stand in the way.

I'm not too sure how many graphics whizzes you'll find here, though.
Couldn't you argue that Smashboards promotes its competition with topsite.smashboards.com? Isn't that ironic?

Top Bottom