• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In need of a training dummy

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Would anyone be willing to play with me and tell me what I'm doing wrong with Robin? I need a punching bag and one that talks back and tells me that I suck and here's where I can get getter.

Glazed_Soul

Smash Cadet
NNID
Glazed_Soul
3DS FC
1263-6203-7457
I'm not a Robin player myself, but I can give you some feedback and I can help you with basic movements. You should be able to refer to the Robin guides located here and any data collected for certain character match ups can be found here (You won't find every match up quite yet, you can always ask others to share their experiences). Also, welcome to the SmashBoards community! =)

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Also, @Raziek was training some Robins here.
Not sure if he's still doing it, though. Seems he's a bit busy for now, but go there to enter the list.

Top Bottom