• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In Need Of A Secret Weapon

Captain Justice

Smash Cadet
NNID
Nacholovr
3DS FC
1848-1848-8415
My fellow Falcon mains, I stand before you today with a question burning the very essence of my soul. I need a secret weapon.
My friends have started learning how to play against my Captain Falcon. So I need a different character to condition them to play against or to bring out when they start getting really good reads against me. I'm not asking for a secondary or a character that compliments Falcon well; rather, I need suggestions for a character that is different from Falcon without being too hard to pickup. Any suggestions would be great!

redcometchar

Smash Journeyman
Kirby is massively underrated, gets easy dair pressure, crouches under a ton of stuff including a lot of falcon's stuff, gets super free follow-ups from down air and up tilt, requires little to no understanding of the character to play, has a super good back air, a billion jumps, is a complete 180 from falcon, has stupid shield pressure, is un gimp-able, has access to kirbycide cheese, and a spike frame trap. Oh and spaced forward air is safe on shield. To learn Kirby just visit Izaw's channel.

Captain Justice

Smash Cadet
NNID
Nacholovr
3DS FC
1848-1848-8415
Kirby is massively underrated, gets easy dair pressure, crouches under a ton of stuff including a lot of falcon's stuff, gets super free follow-ups from down air and up tilt, requires little to no understanding of the character to play, has a super good back air, a billion jumps, is a complete 180 from falcon, has stupid shield pressure, is un gimp-able, has access to kirbycide cheese, and a spike frame trap. Oh and spaced forward air is safe on shield. To learn Kirby just visit Izaw's channel.
This is everything I was looking for! Thank you, @ redcometchar redcometchar for the info. If anyone else has anything like this, it would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: @ redcometchar redcometchar thank you so much! I watched Izaw's guide and his set against Ixis before going online as Kirby, and he felt so natural for me to play as! This will make a good secret weapon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom