• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"In Need Of A Mother's Guidance" - Rosalina Sparring Request Thread

SpacemanDan

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheSpacemanDan
3DS FC
2191-8207-6327
I main Rosalina, though I'm not really sure where I stand with her. (I want to think I've got the basics, but I'm really not sure.) I would love to spar with another Rosalina to see where to start and how to improve. I don't really play other characters at the moment as I'm just starting to get into the game in a more serious manner.

I'm on Eastern Standard Time, typically able to play after 7 PM most nights. Weekends are much better for me though. Either way, if anyone would be willing, just shoot me a PM and we can work something out. :)

Last edited:

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
Not exactly a Rosa main, but I like like playing her every now and then and would like to learn her anyway, both how to play as her and against her. My NNID is Funkermonster and I am free this Thursday and Friday afternoon.

I also have two videos of my gameplay with her in the Video thread. Even if we can't play each other, you can still help me by watching them for me and telling me what I suck at doing and what I wanna focus on most.

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
Guys, I'm looking to play a Rosalina main from time to time, maining her myself, playing over hundreds of battles already but never really fought against somebody else who mained her. I'll play anyone but preferably fellow Europeans!

mysteryracer

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sacredrose
I'm looking for a Rosalina main to play against. I need to learn how to get around her and effective strategies for beating her. If any Rosalina mains are interested, please let me know.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Hello, everybody. Would any skilled Rosalina player be willing to play against me?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I have neglected this thread for quite a while. Sorry, I'm busy with college, so I don't get to play much.

However, I'm finished soon, so I figure I may as well accept friend requests and what not. My Top 7 characters in order are:

:rosalina::4sonic::4mario::4yoshi::4megaman::4duckhunt::4mewtwo:

I also have a decent grasp on pretty much every character on the roster. I'd say my "rising interests" are:

:4littlemac::4falco::4pacman::4myfriends::4miigun::4sheik::4tlink:

So yeah, feel free to let me know if you want to hook up. I might not be able to play just yet, but I will accept requests. NNID and 3DS FC are there on the left. I'd rather be tagged here or PM'd first though.

I also live in Ireland, just in case that means anything. My total connection speed is about 110mb/s download, 20mb/s upload. My Wii U is in the worst room in the house, but I'd say the majority of my matches run quite smoothly. I regularly play against a friend in New York, and have also done plenty of FFAs that ran smoothly in both versions, so my connection should not be an issue the majority of the time.

So yeah, feel free to let me know.

Mr.Sile

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dorvillo
I need someone experienced (high level) to help me with the character. I don't know where I stand.

Pippu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BaffDurtum
3DS FC
4468-1508-6788
Looking for a helpful player to help improve my Rosalina and break habits c:
please pm me if you're willing

Arcane35

Smash Rookie
NNID
ArcaneZ35
3DS FC
3265-5513-6724
If this thread is still being used, i would like to have someone rate my Rosa, or just play with another Rosa player since finding one seems to happen every once in a blue moon now.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Online lag has been screwing me over. Whether I play FG or with some of my friends. Sometimes it is perfect, then it randomly breaks down.

If anyone here knows they have good internet, I wouldn't mind testing things out. Then I can decide whether or not to drop this game's online entirely or not.

Last edited:

Vivillon32238

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0963-0482-8078
I usually place fairly well at weekly tournaments I go to, and I want to improve my rosalina play. So anybody that also plays rosa at tournament level can we spar? 3DS.

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
I main :rosalina:along with my top mains::4luigi:,:4mario:,:4drmario:,:4pikachu:, and:4kirby:.

I'm pretty good with Rosalina, but better with the Mario bros though; while I do well with her, I still need to improve with her and like to spar so PM me if you want to spar with me.

Also, I can't seem to find any good Rosalina players on Smash Ladder. I face decent players, but not enough to know how to really fight her so if you're a skillful Rosalina player, then I would like to face one so I'll know how to face her with my mains. Also, I don't mind to custom battles against her.

Last edited:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
I want to spar with Rosalina!

In fact I want to see how you all play as her so I can get better!

NNID is obviously memoryman3.

Also since I'm in the UK there might be time-zone issues.....

Last edited:

TriTails

Smash Lord
Can any Rosa spare her time for sparring with my Luigi? Would like to have some MU knowledge and I need to learn how to break through Luma.

3DS only tho. 2552 - 2768 - 4945.

Last edited:

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
Looking for a helpful player to help improve my Rosalina and break habits c:
please pm me if you're willing
I may be able to play you. I have a really strong Rosalina and I main her along with Pikachu, Kirby, and the Mario bros. If you want to play tonight, then feel free to PM me and we'll battle.

oxHUNTERxo

Smash Rookie
Rosalina main, I'm interested. It takes me too long to find good fights in for glory now. I'm west coast, USA, and I usually play smash at work 11pm-500am PST. FC: 0662-2567-7986 ign: Adurpo. I'd prefer to avoid R&L dittos, if another R&L main wants to spar we could take turns. I'm still down for some, they just get old fast.
I could play you. I am a zss main

atomicblast360

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AtomicBlast360
Hi would any really good Rosalina's be willing to help me out with the MU? My NNID is atomicblast360, I really need the help so just PM me on here.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I could use some Rosalina training myself as well as how to fight against her using my other 4 mains.
My NNID can be found on my profile icon.

Last edited:

GHOST4700

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MeatloafLP794
Hey I'm a Rosalina main and I don't really know my skill level. So could any high or mid level rosa's spar with me, I just wanna see how I stack up and how I can improve. If you play Villager or know things with him that would be great because I have trouble at that matchup. I also have Lucas as my secondary. Forgot to add my NNID is MeatloafLP794

Last edited:

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
I don't know if this post belongs here, but I'll go ahead. If not, then I apologize.

Anybody wants to do some matches with me, tonight? I'm rusty and like to see if anyone want to whip me back to shape on Smash 4. If so, then talk to me on my profile and we'll battle. I'll be warming up.

7 to 12am.

Last edited:
Top Bottom