• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"In Need Of A Mother's Guidance" - Rosalina Sparring Request Thread

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So I've noticed a few topics popping up with people requesting Rosalina mains as sparring partners, as well as posts in the General Discussion Thread.

And while there's nothing wrong with that in and of itself, I thought it would be handier to have a thread specifically for that purpose, and so, I've made one.

So if you are looking for someone to help you get better with playing as Rosalina, or to help you get better at fighting against her, this is the place to put out an open invitation for this.

Not really sure if the OP needs anything specific beyond what I've already typed, but let me know if I should add anything else. If people feel it necessary, a "Rosalina Mains" list could be added.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Rosalina main, I'm interested. It takes me too long to find good fights in for glory now. I'm west coast, USA, and I usually play smash at work 11pm-500am PST. FC: 0662-2567-7986 ign: Adurpo. I'd prefer to avoid R&L dittos, if another R&L main wants to spar we could take turns. I'm still down for some, they just get old fast.

Shanoa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Davin134
3DS FC
2809-8856-1709
Decent Rosalina main here. I would like to take some sparring requests against other characters to get to know more of her MUs.

FC: 2809 8856 1709

~Frozen~

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Frozen491
3DS FC
3909-8017-8600
I main Rosalina, but also play Charizard and Peach if other Rosa mains are interested in practicing against those characters. FC's 3909-8017-8600, I tend to be online on weekdays after around 2-3 PM EST

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Decent Rosalina main here. I would like to take some sparring requests against other characters to get to know more of her MUs.

FC: 2809 8856 1709
I main Falcon and play some Bowser and Rosalina. I just added you to my friends list, Shanoa. Anybody who feels like adding me, my 3DS code is on the left.

Edit: seriously, I feel like getting murdered by Rosalina. Add me, you... persons. :falconmelee:

Last edited:

Shanoa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Davin134
3DS FC
2809-8856-1709
I main Falcon and play some Bowser and Rosalina. I just added you to my friends list, Shanoa. Anybody who feels like adding me, my 3DS code is on the left.
Alright added. I'm online atm so I will fight you and anybody else who wants to add me.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Also, may I request this thread be stickied, so people will see it immediately and know not to make other threads requesting a sparring partner, since they can clutter the boards?

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Whew, I was afraid that I had broken some unspoken rule when the thread I replied to was locked. Good to see I've managed to make a single post without incurring the wrath of the Rosalina forum. Anyway, I'm willing to add anyone that doesn't mind a few matches against my Rosalina, as I'm afraid I haven't had time to pick up an alt character ( Despite hours and hours of playtime, I'm still shocked at some of the things you can learn about this character).

FC : 4656-7185-5694

I usually play between 6-11 PM PST, but I hop on from time to time whenever.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
I'm always up for some feedback from Rosaluma players.

My FC is on the left under my avatar. I'm really busy with university wrapping up but if you want to schedule in advance some time to play then I can do that.

Note: I play with custom moves, but not equipment.

Last edited:

Claire Redfield

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lara_Redfield
Oooh, feel free to add me, too. I'm definitely interested. I main ZSS, but also love Rosie and Luma and would like them to be my second best.

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
If any EU player wants to face against a Rosalina main, or tips on his/her Rosalina, hit me up. I can play other characters for you to practice against. Just give me a personal message because I might not check this topic often.

gameprodigy12

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gameprodigy12
3DS FC
2423-2583-7165
I main Rosalina and willing to spar off with anyone here. My NNID is in my profile if you want to add me and send a message that you sent me one. I main a lot of other characters as well if anyone wants to face them.

kk1127

Smash Cadet
NNID
kogami123
Rosalina main, my NNID is kogami123
I also play diddy, palutena, ZSS, falcon and sheik if you guys want practice against them as well

Last edited:

NightPeach

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5129-1424-7916
Okay, I'm not a Rosalina main, but I'm still trying to improve on her, so please add me and battle with me. I'd be happy to give you tips or let you beat me up XD. FC: 5129-1424-7916. Quote this post and I'll be here before you know it. Lol. This is ONLY on the 3ds, no Wii U.

Last edited:

Meowser

Smash Cadet
NNID
ChronoRabbit
I picked up Rosy after watching a certain, recently released guide video to try and mix up my online game, and had a blast. I'm usually maining Bowser and Lucario, so those are sparring options too. NNID and such to the left, Wii U version only and around the european time zones, mostly online at night during the week. I have around 150 For Glory 1on1s with a win ratio of almost 60%, so I'm absolutely awful, but willing to improve.

rahsosprout

Smash Apprentice
i struggle against rosalina as the captain so i'd like to get some practice, preferably east coast and somebody who can give advice

my nnid is rahsosprout.
im 1300 on anthers just to give a sense of where im at (so not that good)

WhiteMageBD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
wmiller2533
Double Posting Warning Received
Is the FC the same as the nintendo network Id because mine is wmiller2533, and if that is not so, how do you find your own friend code what settings?

Whew, I was afraid that I had broken some unspoken rule when the thread I replied to was locked. Good to see I've managed to make a single post without incurring the wrath of the Rosalina forum. Anyway, I'm willing to add anyone that doesn't mind a few matches against my Rosalina, as I'm afraid I haven't had time to pick up an alt character ( Despite hours and hours of playtime, I'm still shocked at some of the things you can learn about this character).

FC : 4656-7185-5694

I usually play between 6-11 PM PST, but I hop on from time to time whenever.
I must ask that how are you using the friend code when they're gone on the wii u, I just looked it up and it says we just exchange nintendo network id

Rosalina main, my NNID is kogami123
I also play diddy, palutena, ZSS, falcon and sheik if you guys want practice against them as well
I go by Benny Boy on wii name and I just sent you a friend request, hope to sparr with you soon.

So I've noticed a few topics popping up with people requesting Rosalina mains as sparring partners, as well as posts in the General Discussion Thread.

And while there's nothing wrong with that in and of itself, I thought it would be handier to have a thread specifically for that purpose, and so, I've made one.

So if you are looking for someone to help you get better with playing as Rosalina, or to help you get better at fighting against her, this is the place to put out an open invitation for this.

Not really sure if the OP needs anything specific beyond what I've already typed, but let me know if I should add anything else. If people feel it necessary, a "Rosalina Mains" list could be added.
May I ask whats your NNID, mine is wmiller2533, I read quite of few of your post, and it seems like your really good, I like to train with you.

Oooh, feel free to add me, too. I'm definitely interested. I main ZSS, but also love Rosie and Luma and would like them to be my second best.
I will, I go by Benny Boy on my wii u name, hope to sparr with you soon

Last edited by a moderator:

Space Mom Jojo

Smash Cadet
NNID
JojoMirabelle
Hi, I main Rosalina and need some better players to practice with. I place usually either dead center or slightly better in tournaments so far, but there aren't any other Rosalina players around my area that do any better =)

My Nintendo ID is JojoMirabelle, and you can message me if you want to set up a time for some matches. I'm down for any MU at this point.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
If it's possible, I'd like to arrange a match with a skilled Rosalina player for sometime in the near future.

As someone who has exclusively played Robin up until now, I'd like to have some more experience with this particular match up to improve my skill with the character. Furthermore, as Rosalina is one of my favorite characters on the roster (both as an actual character and in terms of playstyle), I'd love to have the chance to see for myself how a talented player uses Rosalina, so that I may be able to get a better idea of how to use the character myself.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
If it's possible, I'd like to arrange a match with a skilled Rosalina player for sometime in the near future.

As someone who has exclusively played Robin up until now, I'd like to have some more experience with this particular match up to improve my skill with the character. Furthermore, as Rosalina is one of my favorite characters on the roster (both as an actual character and in terms of playstyle), I'd love to have the chance to see for myself how a talented player uses Rosalina, so that I may be able to get a better idea of how to use the character myself.
Hiya! If you're still online, I have plenty of time to play some matches right now. I went ahead and sent you a friend request. If you're not available now, send me a PM and we can work out a time where we can practice.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Hiya! If you're still online, I have plenty of time to play some matches right now. I went ahead and sent you a friend request. If you're not available now, send me a PM and we can work out a time where we can practice.
I'm unfortunately not available for matches at the moment, but I might have some time later tonight. If that doesn't work out, we can arrange something else.

gameprodigy12

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gameprodigy12
3DS FC
2423-2583-7165
I wouldn't mind sparring as well, you can add me as well if you want to. It's gameprodigy12 for my name.

WhiteMageBD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
wmiller2533
Feel free to add me, I would love to sparr with anyone. My NNID is wmiller2533.

D

Deleted member

Just recently picked her up and want to get good with her. Anyone willing to mentor me? I'm horrible at Rosalina & Luma Dittos, but I suppose we can do them if you'd like. Would prefer to play against an East coast player like myself for less lag.

roygbiv91

Smash Cadet
Hi, i need some serious sparring. It's my first smash, i played a month and got like 40 % win rate only. I don't see my mistakes. My friends play since melee and punish me often with whole cast :(. Worst match up for me are Ganon and Sheik. Ganon kills me early at 70+ und Sheik is too unpredictable. I almost never get a grab cause her range is short. I was so frustrated, i almost broke my 3rd controller
I also watched good players like Dabuz or AceStar3rd but i cant connect to their play too often. I'm willing to learn and i play like 10 h per day. Help would be appreciated.

WhiteMageBD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
wmiller2533
Hi, i need some serious sparring. It's my first smash, i played a month and got like 40 % win rate only. I don't see my mistakes. My friends play since melee and punish me often with whole cast :(. Worst match up for me are Ganon and Sheik. Ganon kills me early at 70+ und Sheik is too unpredictable. I almost never get a grab cause her range is short. I was so frustrated, i almost broke my 3rd controller
I also watched good players like Dabuz or AceStar3rd but i cant connect to their play too often. I'm willing to learn and i play like 10 h per day. Help would be appreciated.
I can help you get better with Rosy, my NNID is wmiller2533, send a friend request, and I will give you some training.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I main Rosalina, and could use some sparring partners. While playing random 1-on-1s is good and all, the fact that the stage is limited to Final Destination/Omega stages makes the idea of counterpicking and figuring out ways to handle troublesome matchups impossible. Plus, I could actually use feedback, with how rusty I've become.

My ID is ClaireDiviner

Ph0eniX315

Smash Rookie
Need really good Rosalinas to spar with. Can't really find any secret Rosalina bosses on FG.

I use Pit,Falcon, and Doc (He's not a bad character.)

My NNID: UnraisedApollo3 CST time zone

Around 4:30pm is a good time for me

Rosalina _88

Smash Rookie
I'd like to find some sparring partners for Rosalina. I'd love to learn her better, but please keep in mind that I am FAR from a competitive player in terms of skill. My ID is Quantum_Mello.

I also don't have a ton of time to play, but I'd be very appreciative all the same. :-)

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Desperate for high level experience, solo dorf main I don't know how to remove Shulk lol.

Leety

Smash Cadet
NNID
Leety01
3DS FC
1993-8239-5899
Why not? NNID is Leety01

All Rosaluma players are free to spar me.

I also think it's important to understand other match ups as well so we don't just have to go Rosaluma vs Rosaluma for every fight. I would like Sparring partners that aren't just one trick ponies and can play as multiple characters. We can also exchange Skype contacts so it will be easier on both of us :)

Foul Play

The biggest geek on the block
NNID
FoulPlay22
3DS FC
3480-3050-4532
I need to practice fighting rosalinas. Soo feel free to add me. NNID is over to the left.

BSP

Smash Legend
I want to put more time into the Pac-Man : Rosalina MU to see if I can implement some counter tech that might make it more bearable. Anyone who plays Rosalina, PM, write on my profile, etc. if you'd like to play.

NNID: BSP12345

Fair warning: I think Pac-Man's best bet in the MU is a timeout strategy, so be prepared for some drawn out games.

Mr.Sile

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dorvillo
Hi, I need help with my Rosalina gameplay. Anyone available after 8 pm EST tonight (2/28)?

Top Bottom