• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In Desperate Need in the (510)

scarletshinobi

Smash Cadet
Alright so I just came to the college in Hayward, which is CSUEB. ( Cal State East Bay) This area is 510 and I haven't found a smasher to smash with. All my friend smashers are back home in Salinas lol. So I'm really looking for people to smash with in this area because I'm gettitng a little tired of doing it by myself. None of my roommates play.:mad: But I guess it gives me training for tech skill. Please Please let me know if you're in the area and willing to smash. I live in the dorms and I have a setup. You just need to bring your controller. I'm down to smash on M/W/F like after 5. T/TH after 2 lol. I can even do an STD on weekends (Smash till Dawn) and play whenever on weekends. Oh btw I mainly play melee but can also play brawl, that gay **** game. LOL jk.

scarletshinobi

Smash Cadet
Lol I was planning to but my friend as my ride bailed on us. I can go by using BART and what not but I want to get my other friends back home to it too. So we'll see. You going?

joeplicate

Smash Master
yeah everyone's going :)

the sfsu tournament should be a great way to get your feet wet and introduce yourself to the community

BattlePenguin

Smash Rookie
I go to CSUEB : ) theres a good 5 smashers(melee) that go there. Umm I'm usually somewhat busy, but we can try and set something up

OMGHILOL

Smash Rookie
There are three Oakland smashers who are still in high school. We most likely have free time here and there hit us up if you want to smash (Melee)

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
I live in Fremont near Kennedy High/Mowry 880 exit

Send me a txt if u wanna smash 1 510 709 5019

I'm always lookin for new people in the area

Edit: say you're scarletshinobi in the txt, i'll remember it

PsyWockee

Smash Rookie
I live in Walnut Creek which is pretty close to Cal State East Bay. My aim is totorrance if anyone wants to smash >:)

Sasha

Smash Journeyman
I dunno who all will read this, but...

I go to UC Berkeley. I'm a bart ride anyway from anyone who wants to smash in the area. We have a pretty big Brawl group out here (and Sky stops by every once in a while), but I'm more of a Melee fan if anyone's down to play.

I have finals now, but if anyone wants to play or have a training partner or something next semester I'd be in. PM me if you're interested.

Top Bottom