• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In an attempt to bring back the word 'Jamboree' to common Georgian Dialect. . .

GAwes

Hidden Boss
This will be the term now used officially in reference to any smash related event. any opposition to this decree shall be met with a 3 strike punishment and deference system. 1st strike, bottom seed at next tournament. 2nd strike, you will be renamed Best101 and publicly mocked and stoned (controller'd) 3rd strike, death penalty (GA STILL GOT BETCHES!!!)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
This will be the term now used officially in reference to any smash related event. any opposition to this decree shall be met with a 3 strike punishment and deference system. 1st strike, bottom seed at next tournament. 2nd strike, you will be renamed Best101 and publicly mocked and stoned (controller'd) 3rd strike, death penalty (GA STILL GOT BETCHES!!!)
So guys, when's fullmetal's next jamboree?

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
LOL, soon hopefully.
Larry at Xplaygrounds still has not answered my Emails, so I'm working on Tipped Off 3, but I should be able to have another jamboree within a week or so.
=P

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Well it's gotta be stated somewhere, so I'll do it here.

Columbus won't be having any tournaments anytime soon. (This is not including the tournament venue that Reflex is able to snag, this is entirely seperate). Last week it was announced to me (and everyone else) that CyberLANding is closing down on the 31st. Why? Because they owe tons of money and come up with it so the land lord is taking action. I gotta say, they went strong for 3 years, but the past year has been dreadful in terms of business.

So why do I bring this up? This was our venue duh lol. So the G4S series (name subject to change come Brawl time) is definately put on hold. I'm looking into how much the building would cost to rent out, but this is a serious hit because we are now out of a great, cheap place, 7 TVs, food, and drinks. So yeah, CDE's tourny series is on hold. Sorry guys :/

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Well it's gotta be stated somewhere, so I'll do it here.

Columbus won't be having any tournaments anytime soon. (This is not including the tournament venue that Reflex is able to snag, this is entirely seperate). Last week it was announced to me (and everyone else) that CyberLANding is closing down on the 31st. Why? Because they owe tons of money and come up with it so the land lord is taking action. I gotta say, they went strong for 3 years, but the past year has been dreadful in terms of business.

So why do I bring this up? This was our venue duh lol. So the G4S series (name subject to change come Brawl time) is definately put on hold. I'm looking into how much the building would cost to rent out, but this is a serious hit because we are now out of a great, cheap place, 7 TVs, food, and drinks. So yeah, CDE's tourny series is on hold. Sorry guys :/
CDE's tourny series is not on hold. Reflex is CDE and he has a venue for cheap which last all day so as long as he wants to continue to host them then we should be good to go.
Speaking of that reflex whens the next mega fun jamboree XD

Professor X

Smash Apprentice
Since bottom seed would be an improvement for me, I'll go ahead and mock your decree Wes.

"Jamboree" sounds like a Boy Scout term. And the Boy Scouts are all about Christianity and molesting young boys. So I'll pass, thanks.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
CDE's tourny series is not on hold. Reflex is CDE and he has a venue for cheap which last all day so as long as he wants to continue to host them then we should be good to go.
Speaking of that reflex whens the next mega fun jamboree XD
I definately said "excluding the venue that Reflex was able to obtain". Learn to read scrub. And where the **** were you? You missed out on all the food lol.

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
While your at it, make sure to bring some sensible slang term to the UK smash community. God knows they need one that America doesn't cringe over.

<3

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Since bottom seed would be an improvement for me, I'll go ahead and mock your decree Wes.

"Jamboree" sounds like a Boy Scout term. And the Boy Scouts are all about Christianity and molesting young boys. So I'll pass, thanks.
traitor

p.s. me and binx were in the boyscouts so maybe we'll just ****ing exorcise you and then molest the **** out of you. GET SOUTHERN, GET REAL BIAATTTCH

Top Bottom