• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE 2013 (June 15-16) Toronto, Ontario -- Vids are up on YOUTUBE, see first post

prisonchild

Smash Ace
Yo YBombb is freaking legit!!! (just watched recorded stream)
you didn't know that?

and I was actually pleased at the character selection from everyone this tournament. I thought it would be like zenith or apex (mainly zenith and pika) where the top half the bracket used pika/falcon almost exclusively but there were only three Kirby mains iirc and the rest was pretty scattered. I think I was the only one who used fox heavily as well, and it was only because I was having too much fun with him :D I convinced myself before that I was going to use fox/Mario/falcon/Kirby pretty much equally but that didn't work out at all.... didn't even touch falcon or Kirby.

when's the next tourney in Toronto :D

B Link

Smash Lord
There won't be another one (in the near future anyway). This tourney was partly a going away party for the TO. He's moving to Australia on July 1 for graduate school. I have never seen anyone else here organize a 64 tourney.

Maybe smashfests at YBOMBB's will be the future of Toronto ssb LOL

Sedda

Smash Champion
realized people hold the controller weird (left hand on the middle prong are you kidding me?)
omg hahaha

I remember when I first got an N64 and held it the way you do, but then by neighbor was like nah bro, here's how you hold it.

Top Bottom