• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Improving A Link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_Shadow

Smash Rookie
hello brawlers,

This is a serious post about developing yourself on smash, ive found im at a point where i know link pretty well and can use the better of the AT's well. However my development now is slow, and i dont really know how to improve.

Obviously i am not as good as Legan, Izaw and probably the majority of link mains who take the game seriously but i'd like to know what people did to get past this stage, as im sure i cant be the only one who feels there progressions becoming slower.

I play often, not very much against comps cause they do my head in, but with my mates who are about the same standard as me..

What do you reckon? Is it a case of just practicing 1 on 1's, looking over videos of pro's or what, I just dont know how to move to the next stage..

Any feedback is great.. Cheers

(if i get any decent feedback i could prob upload a video of my play to be examined [ha ha])

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Taken from one of my posts in another thread. Basically, you have to try to get better in understanding how you play before you...play.

Although everyone here has given awesome advise, I have to back-up Carzy's link and say it is awesome. I'll save the trouble for you and post some really good guides on general smash. It may say WD or shffl a few times, but that's because they're old awesome threads. I really recommend reading them:

Stepping Up Your Game

Reaching the Pantheon

The Four Aspects of Melee (Just pretend it says Smash)

The 7 Habits of a Professional Gamer

Observation

Seriously, these are good. Real good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom