• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Improvement

P.J. bleu

Smash Rookie
Are there any specific methods for getting better? Do most of you run drills with others? Do you just consistently play against each other (mainly on netplay)? I'm looking to get more exposure.

GolfClubNinja

Smash Rookie
i'm currently improving myself, i usually just play on netplay. if your trying to learn advanced techniques, i learned mine from a youtube tutorial by Nate L. otherwise, i would recommend just playing, I've gotten much better over a couple weeks of playing on netplay.

caneut

Smash Ace
Are there any specific methods for getting better? Do most of you run drills with others? Do you just consistently play against each other (mainly on netplay)? I'm looking to get more exposure.
play people who are better than you. and learn from your mistakes.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
1. play game
2. realize mistakes and learn from others you play
3. go in training mode and practice tech, combos, and try to become more versitale
4. apply all 3 steps in a weekly basis, see yourself improve at an astronomical rate and have a lot of sex because women want to date good smash 64 players

Last edited:

P.J. bleu

Smash Rookie
Amen. I'm going to play people who will wreck me I guess. I think it's all about learning approaches if I"m not playing defensive.

Kirbstomper

Smash Apprentice
Amen. I'm going to play people who will wreck me I guess. I think it's all about learning approaches if I"m not playing defensive.
It's also a good step goin to STR, exposure to lots of good players can really help you learn things. But I'm just starting to use training mode now, pretty boring but i can already see it is useful

Top Bottom