• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Improvement Help Page

PH Blues

Smash Rookie
Okay as my first actual post here I would like to kick things off with something productive. There are plenty of posts out there that inform many how to improve but this only ever helps players at a lower level reach mid. This is meant to be a comprehensive information hub for players to learn what it means to practice towards and play at a higher level.

Let's get the basics out of the way; assume learning your character, combos and watching your own clips are already tips given. Now we talk about things like how to improve spacing, mind games and general mentalities utilized when going up against specific archetypes (i.e. fast small characters, sword characters, zoners etc). Lastly I would like anyone willing to post their specific training methods to continually improve their game and prevent plateau'ing.

Anyway if anyone read all the way through i appreciate your time and doubly so if you participate in this little project! Thank you! :)

Top Bottom