• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Improve Your Game: How to B-Reverse

yanno

Smash Cadet
What's up everyone, today we have my own guide on how to B-Reverse. I originally wasn't going to make this, since there are already some guides out there, but I plan on covering wavebouncing also, so I wanted to make sure everyone's on the same page. If you've been having trouble B-Reversing then I really hope this video helps :) Stay tuned for a wavebounce video in the near future.

Thank you for watching!

HeavyMaster

Smash Cadet
Nice tutorial :) I'm trying it with Lucina since it's the exemple you show, and i'm starting to b reverse more consistently.

I tried it with my main K Rool too, and his cannon and crown (neutral b and side b) can B reverse. Do you think it has much use for K Rool?

Edit: tried it out with Ridley my secondary and all his specials except up b can B reverse. Useful or not?

Last edited:

yanno

Smash Cadet
Nice tutorial :) I'm trying it with Lucina since it's the exemple you show, and i'm starting to b reverse more consistently.

I tried it with my main K Rool too, and his cannon and crown (neutral b and side b) can B reverse. Do you think it has much use for K Rool?

Edit: tried it out with Ridley my secondary and all his specials except up b can B reverse. Useful or not?
I think K-Rool's side B can be useful to B-Reverse since it's a decent projectile. With Ridley maybe not too much, except if maybe you can B-Reverse side-b to catch opponents off guard!

Top Bottom