• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Impression

Roman.

Smash Champion
I finally got a good taste of wolf yesterday for a few hours and noticed a few things...

1. Wolf doesn't have the walk-off edgehog. Unlike most characters when you walk off the ledge wolf goes too far away to grab the edge behind him.

2. Wolf's nair is a GREAT move! Probably one of his most useful. If you use it as an approach, it has almost no lag afterwords so it'd be a great combo starter such as nair > utilt or nair > grab.

3. Spam his gun. Spam it some more. Seriously, especially against an Ike. Ike is going to be counterpicked by wolfs because of this. That's huge.

4 Wolf's final smash = too good.

5. Wolf's dash attack = too good.

6. Wolf = too good.

7. Edgeguard with wolf's bair, a lot! Even if you're facing the wrong way I still used it most of the time. Seriously this thing is beast and since wolf's recoverys are so fast you can sweetspot real quick and edgeguard some more.

8. Be very careful under the stage. If you use his up B he has no DI after it's used so be sure you get the edge. It can be tricky too because of how fast it comes out.

9. Uair - Dsmash = too good.

NeonWolf

Smash Rookie
this is nice
this helps me out even more for when i finally play as him
can the Nair be L-cancled?
not to sure if L-cancel was taken out of the game

Top Bottom