• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

impossible to ledge hop on lylat?

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
while playing c.falc on lylat cruise, I found I kept getting stuck under the stage when I tried ledge hopping an attack. I figured to avoid this I simply have to just not use complete forward momentum with my 2nd jump, but I found that in that case I couldn't make it onto the stage.

Is it impossible to ledge hop attacks on lylat cruise? If it is possible, what advice can you give to avoid being stuck under the stage? Please don't just flame this post, because it is actually hard to ledge hop with captain falcon on lylat whether you want to accept it or not.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
its defiantly impossible to ledgehop attacks. although i was able to ledge hop once by hitting back, waitin a sec then jumping on, but i barley made it. i was surprised.

ch_checkmeout

Smash Apprentice
Jona, it's possible. I ledge hop knees all the time, and it's usually the only one of my 20 or so knees in a match that actually sweetspot.

It's just harder on Lylat because of the tilting, I dunno, but I'll check it out.

Top Bottom