• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important Question Regarding FG Hell

Ray-Den

Smash Rookie
So, since the release of SmashU, its my second time being sent to FG Hell (i have close to 7000 Matches played on For Glory alone).

I dont want to waste your time with complaints, why im not guilty or whatever, but come straight to the question:
Does anyone know, if only the WiiU is "banned"? So lets say, i buy a second WiiU for such cases, am i able to play on that as long as im banned on the other WiiU?

This would be my solution to this absurd banning methods of Nintendo. I dont want to wait a week only to get banned again shortly after (youre more vulnarable to another ban, if the last time you were banned was not that long ago).

So does anyone know HOW Nintendo bans you?

Doug the Yoshi

Smash Rookie
NNID
GameWatch22
I think that's the only way to get around the "ban," since it applies to the whole console... but it seems extreme to buy a second Wii U for that! XD

I am in the banlands as well... been there for a couple days, now I'm just waiting it out. :p

Charu

Smash Cadet
Uh... well an entire new system would definitely solve the issue, but as Doug said... That's a seems like an extreme solution, haha.

Ray-Den

Smash Rookie
lol yes it is indeed an extreme measure, but without For Glory, there is really something missing for me. I play also of course alot on Anthers Ladder, but there are times, you just want to mess a bit around and dont want these super serious matches.

Doug the Yoshi

Smash Rookie
NNID
GameWatch22
C'mon man, try gathering some friends to play games with you! Playing With Friends is a safe haven from the salt storms in For Glory, and the ban curse doesn't apply to it... ;)

Ray-Den

Smash Rookie
Im currently still searching for a smash community/discord, that suits me the best. And since i live in europe, its very hard for me to find something good...

Until than, Anthers/FG is the way to go.

kendikong

Smash Journeyman
Just gotten into banland, Can you just wait the ban out, or do you have to play for the ban duration to continue?

KirbCider

Smash Ace
Just gotten into banland, Can you just wait the ban out, or do you have to play for the ban duration to continue?
You can wait it out from my understanding. It's also my understanding that banned players can report you and keep you in Ban Land even longer as well, so waiting it out may be the best option. It's entirely up to you, but yes you can either wait it out or attempt playing.

Top Bottom