• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm unsure of something here

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuVr

Smash Apprentice
Ok, so I have read many closed forums and it seems like there is much hush and closed doors regarding who is the best, or top game and watch mainers... now I know the moderators and such may close this thread but at least let me ask everyone this: If I train for 3 years to be very good at game and watch, and want to play the best (like an MK mainer wanting a piece of M2K), then where would I go? Who would I face? Wouldn't I deserve a pat on the back for winning a tourney? This seems to be a question most new members ask and discuss, only to be shot down and closed off... Lets be straight here... I have an idea of who the best G&W's are, but what if new members wanted to know? What if I, LuVR, wanted to officially challenge someone who is "the best"? I am not by any means picking a fight... I just really need to understand just who decides who is contributing and who isnt... I have mained G&W for so long now, and I'm sure others have too... I just want to know what I get if I win a tournament, will my name be respected? Just a question... If I am overstepping my boundaries as a standard member than I am sorry for the invonvenience. I am highly sophisticated and respectful, and I appreciate all opinions, moderator or not, newbie or pro... if you read this far without closing the thread yet I am grateful to have at least been heard once... thanks guys.. my goal is to be the best... period...

Teh_Chef

Smash Rookie
I wanna be the very best like no one ever was :laugh:
Ah, UTDZac and Leepuff are both really good.

LuVr

Smash Apprentice
hmm, well obm is up there too, i thought he was the best right next to hylian (whom he has beaten on most videos i have seen,, hylian is great too tho..) idk just wanted to know... those are the people i must play to get better right, at least to learn the most hands on g&w techs

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
If you want to watch videos watch vids of : Myself, UTD Zac, Leepuff, OBM, Valdens, NOJ, Dire

Those are the most well known ones at least. It's almost impossible to decide who is the best so we don't bother.

NRD4toonlink

Smash Cadet
Valdenz? FUDGEMS I AM SCREWD D: i am in a tourney on the 13th and valdenz is in it, oh well for me trying to take a G&W god spot in that ONE tourney.

UTDZac,Hylian,KAAK ( cus he asked nicely :3) ANd NOJ are gods in my eyes.

In that tourney i happen to be the second G&W mainer there D: cus of valdenz

kaak

Smash Journeyman
Valdenz? FUDGEMS I AM SCREWD D: i am in a tourney on the 13th and valdenz is in it, oh well for me trying to take a G&W god spot in that ONE tourney.

UTDZac,Hylian,KAAK ( cus he asked nicely :3) ANd NOJ are gods in my eyes.

In that tourney i happen to be the second G&W mainer there D: cus of valdenz
you know i love you right now (no homo)

TheHebrewHammer

Smash Apprentice
I personally think Leepuff is the best. I watch him play in tournaments and I watch his youtube videos, I really believe him to be as the best GaW, but I would put UTD Zac at a close second. I hope to see you all GaW mains at Genesis, The vegas players and I will be making a show. It will be nice to finally meet good GaW mains besides Leepuff!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
lol
wowowowowow.

my falco is the best...

"now"

*close thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom