• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm thinking of maining ZSS.

Bakithi

Smash Apprentice
Indeed, I am. It's either her, or Marth. I've already got Shock Locking, even though it's a bit challenging on actual players, but what do you guys think?

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
sure, i don't see why not...

>_>

i don't see why you don't just work with the both of them. eventually, you'll figure out which one you don't want to main, if it comes to that.

Bakithi

Smash Apprentice
Eh, you got a point. But I'd like to dwell on one for a while. I have a problem using more than one character at once. I'unno, I'm wierd like that. x|

Adapt

Smash Lord
It's not what we think that matters lol
Clearly we would main ZSS because we do.

Pick the character you have the most fun playing, or the character you are better with.

bijoux

Smash Cadet
i don't see why you don't just work with the both of them. eventually, you'll figure out which one you don't want to main, if it comes to that.
Exactly. I don't think you'll really gain anything if you just ask other people.
Play with them both and see who you're more comfortable with.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
I'm debating on whether or not to add this as a forbidden topic on the board. Seriously, you're going to get the same **** every time you ask a question along the lines of "who should I main lol i cant decide for myself and have absolutely no idea how to experiment with characters." Your answer will always be: "Play them and decide." Simple as that.

Bouse

Smash Ace
And for the record, your sig is wrong.

It's "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Also, shock locking?

I hope that's not what we're calling it now...

Top Bottom