• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Im thinkin about something important...

mikeb2010

Smash Apprentice
I need to some help making a decision. I don't know what to do. I really have been playing with Ike since the game came out and I am pretty good with him. But when it comes to easily winning, understanding advanced techniques and developing a good metagame, I see that it is much easier to win with Sonic and Diddy Kong on the contrary to Ike. I love Ike, but I feel that at heart, because I play so natural with Sonic and Diddy Kong, these characters should be my mains. Should I make the switch? Should I totally give up on the Fire Emblem lord? Should I just let all that time I spent training and winning with Ike fall into my past memoirs focus on becoming an extravagant and threating player with the "Blue Hedgehog" and the "Banana King"? Help me make a decision.

Machiavelli.CF

Ivy of the West
NNID
Machiavelli.CF
3DS FC
3222-5675-4966
my sig says it all...ive been maining them forever and can come out on top against any matchup! my team is perfect!

sig:

Brawl Mains::ike::sonic::marth:Secondaries::lucas::olimar: :metaknight: :snake:
Melee Mains::falco::marth:Secondaries::ganondorf::ness2::falcon::link2:

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Dude... you people take this stuff way too seriously. Just choose someone and go.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I say main all three. It's always good to have a back up, like I have mah ROB (which is poor >.<)
I say check around these Sonic boards quickly, because we've seemed to hit a point where we've stopped spamming so much.

NNID
MasterHavik
Um, I say keep Ike as a counterpick when things to get rough. Have Ike ready for some of Sonic's bad match ups. That all, i have to say about this matter.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Like you really know >_> Also,do you have Wifi yet? I don't really understand what having an Xbox360 has to do with Brawl.....XD

I main Sonic,Falco,Pikachu and Marth. There's no reason to give up on Ike. Just practice with all 3 of them and you'll do fine.

lil cj

Smash Lord
Like some of the others said...try maining all 3.
Dont give up on Ike, he's good.
Make a team and try finding each ones strengths & weaknesses
Sonic and Diddy r good, but when it comes to KO power they lack.
But thats a strong point for Ike.
Whereas Ike is very slow, but Sonic and Diddy r both fast and tricky.
Make it all work together.
To make a long story short, keep Ike as your main(master him)
and add Sonic/Diddy to your team of mains to balance things out.
I hope this helps.

HyperLucario22

Smash Rookie
Just use all three. There's nothing wrong with that. Have Ike as your first main and Sonic and Diddy as your second and third mains.

Top Bottom