• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Im the Best

Watty

Smash Lord
Just wondering who consders themselves to be the best Pichu? Cause im telling u right now i think i got it

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I could argue for myself I,m techical as H*** with pichu. Plus I,ve discover some junk and bought the boards back to life. But if your the best than how come i,ve never seen any of your matches? i,ve gone through about every single pichu match not vs a cpu

Watty

Smash Lord
cause i main samus homie i dont need to go pichu in tourney i jst know my pichu can run with the best of em

rhan

Smash Hero
Being the best Pichu is the equivalent of winning the special olympics. You might have thought you have accomplished something great but in all actuality, it's just a joke.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
really? what's so great about walls for pichu? all 3 things and who's uptilt has more knockback?pikachu's or pichu's. How can you take off your clothes for 2 frames as pichu? why is your jab better vs peach/zelda's sheild. how do you autocancel pichu's side-B. when do you use up-B when trying to approach(what frame) Who does this combo work for in train ing mode and how down-B to f-smash.

How do you make your B move go backwards?

I think I may be a little more techical then you.

A.

it stops your up-b automatic,jabs,b-throw missed tech up-smash.

pikachu has more knockback

d-tilt

your jab is to low for them to grab

easiest way is to go to ps and roll to the end and chrage it all the way and you should auto cancel from how you hit the edge.

5th frame

FOx/falco just don't get hit by down-B

hit it on a surface about 45 degrees the highest angled part of the fin on corn. not talking about the wall

Watty

Smash Lord
thats good info dont know what u said but than again i dont know 80% of the stuff that some technical samus do i just play an rock ****. Cactuar id totally own ur pichu

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I like the samus boards/ boards that have a lot of tech skill or mindgame skill like ice climbers and zedla.

But without any tech skill for pichu it's basicly nair/upair and a smash or chain throw if your lucky. But chances are i,m just trying to turn pichu in to the ice climbers.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
But he has never beaten anyone only cpus, I can beat 3 lv 9s on any stage as kirby without takeing damage easily. but that's just jumping up really high and down-bing them

Ojanya

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajfU5nOYipg pichu is techicall if you want. It starts off as a down-smash thing but it's good same foe the music
1) That downsmash thing was really lame... I don't know what the point of that was.

2) Most of that "technical" skill was just pivots and stuff, and really wasn't that technical at all.

3) It's not even impress until you apply it. I could make a video of me shdl a crapload, but it means nothing if I can't apply it in a match.

4) Everyone is arguing WAY too much about the technical aspect of this game.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
@Beab: ICG is the best player ever. Dsmash montage was too good.

And sometimes in life, there doesn't need to be a point to things.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
beab I have a major lack of self-faith I can't respect my own work most of the time, but hostesy and 100% even if you are some kind of 10 foot tall muscle bound guy who can rip a bear in half, F*** you.

Really I would burn that in your yard. You can't do that stuff, can you? if so do it your self and if you dare put someone down you better tell them WTF to improve on unwise you are a staight up douchebag to who needs to be kicked in the balls a time of times.

I am a nice person but you just proved your self so much more of a douche. Sorry if I make the mods mad but, I really lack self-faith this guy is being a jerk and doesn't knowwhat he is talking about.

1.down-smash is the greatest move in the game and what's the point of your ring finger? should we cut it off.

2.you can't do the pichu stuff I can do nor can many people

3.tech video and yes up-B approach is very useful I have used 90% of this stuff in battle

4.play brawl for your soft hands or melee kirby. Being techical gives you more things to mindgame people with

derfleurer- yeah your right.

Thanks victra I needed that.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
In theory couldn't you do everything without really doing it?

F-smash-mash c-stick left/right
grab-jump cancel grab
jab- duck pull back
tilt attack-duck press that way

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i can flick my stick really fast, cactuar.

edit: aww, aww.... that last sentence cactuar. :(

Smash Master
I can flick my stick so fast, I don't even need to use the X or Y buttons to wavedash.

Also C-Stick is cheap lulz.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Yeah geuss it's cheap I mean when doing de-synced wavesmashes it's no fair that that ice climbers use it. BUt the ice climbers need it more than anyone esle. BUt can you shFFFL with just the stick? I can

WOW I,m G. I hear that every now and then thanks.

wool

Smash Ace
Haha yep.
I was playing Pikachu a lot the last month and it was definitely my best char (that wasn't top tier) but I feel pichu fits my play style better. Plus he's just so awesome.

Top Bottom