• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm sure this has been said 1,000 times or more already.. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

@MeleeHell

Smash Rookie
the designers have no idea what balance is or how to make a good game.

It was a really cute attempt and as far as the button inputs are concerned, awesome. However, as far as the vs. mode. . . not so awesome.

After 3.5 is accepted en mass I will have to retire because it's just getting absurd.I think we should all move on to smash 4

$0.02.

thanks for not giving a #%@#^

Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
lol I thought this was a smash 4 bashing thread for a second

Last edited:

steelguttey

mei is bei
fantastic argument really brought up all of the specific points on why its a bad game 11/10 good job

@MeleeHell

Smash Rookie
I mean, I understand that maybe a lot of you are emotionally invested in PM so it can be hard to reason with you guys.

Kati

Smash Lord
damn yeah I'm so emotionally invested thank you for not even risking to hurt to me by with holding all of your reasoning.

Better go buy a 3ds and wii u.

@MeleeHell

Smash Rookie
I won both from a nintendo contest this past july.

I don't know why you are getting offensive tho, like, I'm not attacking you personally. I'm just saying the designers took something that could have been great and turned it into poop.

Reasoning, it's just seems apparent to me. When there is **** so abusive that @Mew2King can't handle it? Yea, games broken. Dev's don't care.

Last edited:

R-Moeny

Smash Rookie
fantastic argument really brought up all of the specific points on why its a bad game 11/10 good job
They literally made sheik worse but didn't change any other top tiers in a large way

They made Mario and link amazing but only slightly buffed Gannon

Anyone can recover from mars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom