• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm starting being disgusted by Melee competitive... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
Oh boy, I don't know if this topic can be taken seriously at this point especially with the op making of fool of himself, but whatever.

*Grabs popcorn*

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
To be honest, I don't give a **** about what I say. It's liberty, If I wanna say Melee scene is **** because of top tier i say it. :)
I just noticed you're 14...

Well I'm glad you admitted it. Pack it up everyone, this thread was simply bait.

But seriously, don't do this. You're not only making yourself look bad, you're making us Smash 4 players look bad. Don't come into the Melee boards to rile things up.

Got4n

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dalil50
I just noticed you're 14...

Well I'm glad you admitted it. Pack it up everyone, this thread was simply bait.

But seriously, don't do this. You're not only making yourself look bad, you're making us Smash 4 players look bad. Don't come into the Melee boards to rile things up.
lol as you want :)

The Prince L

Smash Apprentice
"Quite frankly, 6-8 tournament viable characters with vastly different styles is plenty for a fighting game. Really, that’s a pretty healthy number, and ultimately the biggest thing you’re forgetting is that the characters aren’t playing the game, it’s the players."

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
M2K played MK in Brawl because he felt that he was a strong character. Cue a tier list and *BOOM* MK top tier by a looooooong way.
And yes there is probably people that only play a certain character because of the tier list but that shouldn't be annoying or scummy.
He mained king Deedee when he thought his Dthrow chain grab was broken then moved onto Metaknight when he realized king Deedee wasn't that great.

Last edited:
Given the direction the thread has taken there is not much need for it to continue if insults are going to be directed at others and derailing continues.

Its noted that competitive games tend towards characters which naturally perform better. Some people accept this and others do not and are displeased with it.

@ Got4n Got4n and others its fine to defend your own opinions, but no reason to flat out attack another person either verbally or insinuating someone's lack of intelligence or other type comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom