• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm so pissed.... Should I play hookie?

PeachFan

Smash Cadet
NNID
DelphinusV
3DS FC
2595-0710-4989
I hate working two jobs. I have the day off from one on Sunday, and was planning to play Brawl all day, but I just found out my schedule for my other job, and I'm working in the evening. The gamestop at the mall down the street is having an unofficial tournament tomorrow at noon (They didn't have one Saturday night.) I go in to work at 4pm, so I'll likely only get to play for a couple hours tops before work. Maybe I just won't go in... I was thinking of quitting soon anyway. Why couldn't they have given me the whole week off like they did last week?

EON_MagicMan

Smash Cadet
I'm sitting here, having to work in 7 hours, debating whether or not to play hookie. It's suspicious because it's on a Sunday though, so my boss would more likely think I was hungover. I may just suck it up and call in Monday :D

Bunny

Smash Rookie
I'm sitting here, having to work in 7 hours, debating whether or not to play hookie. It's suspicious because it's on a Sunday though, so my boss would more likely think I was hungover. I may just suck it up and call in Monday :D
Brawl or work?!?! BRAWL OF COURSE. My wife was having our first child today but that didn't stop me from picking up my copy of brawl!

PeachFan

Smash Cadet
NNID
DelphinusV
3DS FC
2595-0710-4989
Yeah, I thought about it, and I think I'm going to use the 'I've been throwing up a lot, might have a stomach virus.' excuse.

DeltaWolf

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I thought about it, and I think I'm going to use the 'I've been throwing up a lot, might have a stomach virus.' excuse.
You don't know how many times i've done that to get out of school. I just go to the toilet and make really loud noises and walk into my parents room crying saying "I feel really sick" then they give me a hug and say don't worry.

It stopped working recently :laugh: Overused it, they probably just think i'm bulemic now.

PeachFan

Smash Cadet
NNID
DelphinusV
3DS FC
2595-0710-4989
The funny thing is, apparently I didn't digest the pizza and junk I ate during the late night inventory last night at my main job very well, so I really do feel a little sick to my stomach.

Top Bottom