• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm providing housing for Genesis (Ignore Onksi post, that was me on his account)

Irow

Smash Ace
Erow and myself will be housing for Genesis for a relatively small group (1 car or about 4-6 people). More perhaps, but pretty much just on special circumstances. Our house is about 35 miles from the venue in Vallejo, CA.

There are a couple of requirements/rules:

You must have your own means of getting to the venue and back. EC coasters/flyers must talk to me beforehand if you're interested, so we can set something up.
You must provide your own food and sleep stuff.
You cannot leave the rooms without consent from Erow, Aros, or myself. (This means you can't be at the kitchen or anywhere else without permission)
If anything is found missing at any time throughout weekend, the entire car will be kicked out.
You cannot be excessively loud. Multiple warnings will be issued. After that, the entire car will be kicked out.
You CANNOT be under the effects of alcohol or illegal substances at ANY time of the stay. No warnings. That means you cannot go outside to go get high or drunk and come back. This also extends to smoking tobacco.
You cannot possess the above.
Showers will be scheduled and limited to five minutes each. Bring your own soap/shampoo.
Bring all hygiene stuff you need. Toothpaste, toothbrushes.
Do not touch our stuff without permission. Seriously.
There is free Wifi and such.
You have to tell us when you leave to go get food and such. We're responsible for you as guests in our house, so yeah.
You can't sleep on the couches in the living room. All people must be sleeping in either Erow or my own room.

There's is a McDonald's straight down the road. Also, a 24/7 Wal-mart is about 5 minutes away driving.
If you bring your own equipment, TV's and stuff, we can have more than one set up.

Priority will be given to out of state and to friends.

AIM me at Irow Syblane or Erowdevastates69. I want to talk to every single person that is staying, I don't want to be housing somebody I didn't know I was. No surprises. Seriously, I am not housing anyone who brings people without my consent.

Please remember the rules, we'll have it posted in the house and such. We're pretty awesome to house with, ask any of NorCal who has had the pleasure to enjoy the housing. We might sound like douches for all the rules, but we're not that tightassed. We're just putting up some groundrules so no one gets mad, which includes my parents. There's no bed time, but be respectful of them.

PB&J

Smash Hero
require ur own ride..isnt like half of the people coming to this tourny flying..i guess ur only housing cali then

Irow

Smash Ace
There might be a way we can arrange an airport pick up from Oakland, CA and a ride to the tourney. However, I need to be contacted as soon as possible so that I can arrange it in advance. I'm pretty sure I put that in the post.

Top Bottom