• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm Planning on doing a Tournament

Umby

Smash Master
I still have some stuff in the works, but I'm attempting a plan at a Tournament in Atlanta, and I want to know who would be interested.

It'd most likely be held on the weekend of November 15 or November 22.

The venue would be in my campus's recreational hall.

I'm merely requesting the services of the hall, not paying for it. So unless I try and rent something like a popcorn machine or whatever, there shouldn't be any pot ****.

It'd be Brawl singles. Depending on how things run, of course I'd let Melee run for friendlies. Also depending on how things run, I might try and run both doubles and singles if I planned another installment of this tournament.

I of course would need setups. There are already 4 tvs available, but if anyone could bring their own, we could set those up as well.

Plans aren't 100% sure to fall through (even if I requested the hall services, they can still deny the request) but I'd like the input of GA and Atlantic South so I know that working to make a succesful tourney wouldn't be a waste of my time. Post here and PM me any comments or questions about this. I'd appreciate this.

Aasu

Smash Rookie
I Live In Covington Georgia Im New Here And Im A Really Good Brawl Player Im Looking To Play Any In The Area And I Looking To Join A Team I Lived In Buffalo New York And I Was One Of The Best Work Just Stopped Me From Going To Tourneys So Please Anyone Hit Me Up And Let Me Know Something

Saltix

Smash Lord
I Live In Covington Georgia Im New Here And Im A Really Good Brawl Player Im Looking To Play Any In The Area And I Looking To Join A Team I Lived In Buffalo New York And I Was One Of The Best Work Just Stopped Me From Going To Tourneys So Please Anyone Hit Me Up And Let Me Know Something
So you're that guy we've heard about eh?
Welcome to the neighborhood :)

As far as the tourney goes, I'm down. Post details ASAP.

HybridTheory

Smash Cadet
I live in Alpharetta, it's like 30-40 minutes outside Atlanta. I'm interested as well although I've no tournament experience. I'll check back frequently for the details. :)

frdagaa

Smash Journeyman
Currently I'm in Decatur (Emory student), and I actually live near Stone Mountain. I'm definitely interested. Either of those weekends would probably work for me, so I'll be checkin back as things develop.

Umby

Smash Master
cool, cool. I actually kno a couple of people down at Morehouse... I'm already looking forward to the tourney... just be sure to post all of the finer details once you've figured it all out...
No doubt. I'm just having a couple of issue that could decide whether or not I CAN has host this thing.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
If you want me to be more likely to show, you have to have doubles.
I hate driving places, and usually just ride with my teams partner to get to tournaments. :p

Umby

Smash Master
If you want me to be more likely to show, you have to have doubles.
I hate driving places, and usually just ride with my teams partner to get to tournaments. :p
Don't worry, I'm considering it. I'm just not sure if time constraints would work out or not. Just about everything is speculative at this point.

Umby

Smash Master
Haha, I meant to let this thread get buried quietly and without explanation. Midterms are over, but both venues have requirements that are out of my reach, therefore I canceled any further planning. Sorry, man.

If anything, I'll probably be attending Waba tournaments more frequently, such as the one this weekend, so you can beat me up and chew me out there.

Justblaze647

Smash Lord
Running for my life in the forests of Eelong
I'm interested. Just give me the date, so I can request it off.
There is no date... :(
If anything, I'll probably be attending Waba tournaments more frequently, such as the one this weekend, so you can beat me up and chew me out there.
Ok... btw dude, I watched a couple of your vids in preparation for the tourney that'll never come... and I just wanna say that you have inspired me to play sonic... and now I use him to whoop up on my friends...

Top Bottom