• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm Other- New to the Smash Community, thought I'd introduce myself!

Other

Smash Rookie
Hi! I'm Other, a pretty new, 15 year old, smash player all around. In Melee I main Puff and PM I main Shiek, but in both games I also play peach, marth, and whoever else I feel like. I picked my mains based off their playstyles and the fact that I don't have the same mechanics needed for spacies and prefer to try to out smart my opponent.

I joined Smashboards so I could get more into the smash community, since not many people I know are into it.

I hope to attend tournaments, but haven't yet, and since I'm in Connecticut it's a little hard to find them near me. Let me know if there are any welcoming of a 15 year old garbage (atm) player.

I watch anime, read manga, play LoL (Smash is love, league is life). Favorite anime is Gurren Lagaan. I love Evangelion, Bebop, and others, but its ****ing Gurren Lagaan. I am also a writer, and especially like poetry. I play smash usually from 30-60 minutes a day, alone. If I get friends over I usually play more. If anybody wants to chat, tell me about tournaments, or whatever, just post here, message me, etc. Thanks!

Losho

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheLosho
3DS FC
3883-7759-0830
Awesome to meet you, welcome to the Smash community and to the boards!

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Welcome 2 Smashboards!
You can check out the regional zones section to find smashers nearby or the NNID/FC sharing thread to find opponents here!
I host online tourneys if you ever want to test your mettle!
:4link:

Top Bottom