• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Im New Here (:

Amy the Hedgehog

Smash Rookie
Yes, i love sonic like most of you. I don't really want to do in person tournaments, so I just play wifi on All is Brawl. I like sonic but he isn't great. I know about some of the mindgames sonic players use, and combos. But, nothing on this website is really good for match ups, I've looked at the Sonic Match-Up thread that is stickied and it was very confusing..... Does anyone wanna help me out (:

:sonic: "YES"

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Hmm...

Well gee, the matchup thread is still in the works... however for the moment, it is still your best source to get matchup study on-paper. XD

What in particular do you find confusing about it? A lot of the data is incomplete as the manager of it has gone off to a foreign country, so usualy it's up to me and other people to uphold what he has left behind. I think we need better formatting, but we have done this since the beginning so once we get everything done we'll take a look at it and see how can we fix it when we can.

If you want though, all you have to do is find one of the other useful threads to ask any of your questions, and we'll gladly answer you! :D

Thank you very much for your input.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Well... if you want to be thorough and completely understand where we come up with our conclusions and any references, you're much better off going page by page.

Unless of course you mean where we have all the matchup write-ups on the first page, then that's a different thing. We could go ahead and discuss this in the backroom, and we'll talk to the manager of the thread. You are still much betetr off reading teh entire trhead though, to know every fine detail. An export will tell you so much... and even we can't babysit you for everything. You can only get real character experience in battle... however the purpose of the thread is to help you get as close as possible I suppose.

Once he gets back from his trip of course. I promise you though we are working on it.

The chart is incomplete, that can't be denied, thouhh you must understand we are still working on some other characters. I can assure you however, we are near our end, and we will be going over what we have done in the past to correct any miscalculations.

BTW somebody has done a more complete chart... if you look at the third post. It's much more clean for the moment, it has all the links to the segments of the character (remember though they are still left to be done... or at least some of them), and a chart with more correct ratios.

BTW yes there is a Sonic Finder, if you give me a moment to dig it out, I'll get it to you in a second...

Here it is:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=196417

Top Bottom