• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm moving.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So thats why you see my new location. I won't have internet after today. I wish I could have had less john adams and ****, and I feel like I let life pass me by without me letting it. I also guess I am not as assertive as I should be. I have mom johns, and others. I know I johned alot, sorry about that.

Anyways, goodbye my friends. I'll miss you all. Smash on. If you want to keep in contact with meh, you can call/text me at 407-301-4542 (Sprint, after 7:00 free minutes :3 ). Peace, hopefully I can post once or twice before my innnernet is cut. Yeah I said innernet. ;3

(Won't have internet for a long time :x )

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
So thats why you see my new location. I won't have internet after today. I wish I could have had less john adams and ****, and I feel like I let life pass me by without me letting it. I also guess I am not as assertive as I should be. I have mom johns, and others. I know I johned alot, sorry about that.

Anyways, goodbye my friends. I'll miss you all. Smash on. If you want to keep in contact with meh, you can call/text me at 407-301-4542 (Sprint, after 7:00 free minutes :3 ). Peace, hopefully I can post once or twice before my innnernet is cut. Yeah I said innernet. ;3

(Won't have internet for a long time :x )
you better find a library in Pennsylvania lol
Good luck mang :)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
you better find a library in Pennsylvania lol
Good luck mang :)
Lol Yeah I will, I guess I'mma gonna need it for job searching up there. Thanks Bro. : D

PA has a good scene.

Have fun with your new life
Yeah I hope so, I miss smash already. Thanks dude. ;]

later carlos ill miss you hanging around the lounge
Later man, yeah I'll miss you too man. You were funny. It was fun in the lounge, I'll miss that lounge alot.

Top Bottom