• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm looking for some Canadians

Afro_Ninja

Smash Apprentice
This is an odd request I know, but hear me out.

I attended Melee FC of this year. Hosted in Indiana by the Kishes

I went by the alias 'FRO' and I played in the team tournament with my cousin 'GAME'. One of the matches we played a group of Canadians, who played as either Mario, Shiek, and Falcon. One was definitely Mario. And he had sideburns. But sadly, this is all I remember of them

The reason I ask is this: We need to resolve how the match ended. GAME died first, and it was down to me vs the two of them. I remember having an advantage with them being at high percents. I was playing as jigglypuff. In my mind one of them was on the ledge, and one was coming back. I jumped out to try and keep the one coming back from actually getting back. Without realizing it I ran out of jumps (thinking I either came back or was on the ledge) and much to my dismay, I just floated to my death.

However both my girlfriend and cousin swear with their lives that I attempted to jump out and rest the person hanging on the edge, missing, and falling to my death that way. I absolutely do not remember that happening, nor could I imagine even trying it

This has been bothering us for quite a while. So please, if anyone knows where I can contact either of these Canadian fellows or knows how to find them, your help would be greatly appreciated

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
No B.C'ers have ever gone to an FC. so right now u can rule out one of the most talented smash provinces ;)

Could have been... some montrealers. That's ALL I can think of. I know that no Alerta ppl's attended FC3 either. So I would try Ontario or Montreal. They would be your best bets.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
I didn't go at FC. Neither did the Quebecers cause they didn't want to go without me.

There's a tournament in Mississauga on the 26th, you should come and face some Canucks. XD

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I didn't go at FC. Neither did the Quebecers cause they didn't want to go without me.

There's a tournament in Mississauga on the 26th, you should come and face some Canucks. XD
Chesterr, do you have a thread link for that tourney, or hook me up with some details. I'm in St. Kitts and I can't find the **** thread for it (though I found a mississauga one a couple weeks ago)

Help me out pal:)

Top Bottom