• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm like most certainly new to Smashboards

BearCat

Smash Rookie
Sup people, what's good. I've like never used a forum before so yeah. This is like my introduction of myself thread :3

This is BearCat, I'm from New Zealand and I really want to get into melee but it's kinda hard since there's not really a competitive scene here. I really don't know much about melee but I know a little more about it than 64, brawl, pm, etc. I originally wanted to main Marth because he feels so comfortable to play.. then I wanted to play Shiek because <3 and probably will play them but I want to get good with Ness because he's like a mash-up of a lot of characters with t-rex arms and a baseball bat. I also play other games like mmorpg, music games, card games. Outside of stuff like that I'm a table-tennis player and a dancer.

So that's pretty much it. I know no one here. I need friends, need some of that intercontinental friendship power.

Peace x

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
:4yoshi: Welcome to Smashboards! :4yoshi:

I know your pain, the competitive scene is kind of nonexistent in Mexico too :(
What mmo's do you play?

BearCat

Smash Rookie
:4yoshi: Welcome to Smashboards! :4yoshi:

I know your pain, the competitive scene is kind of nonexistent in Mexico too :(
What mmo's do you play?
Yo dude cheers for the welcome. Once I figure out netplay I think i'll be like all good lol but the lag is so real. That's the reason I don't play mmo's as much anymore. I mainly just play music games but I have accounts for like everything. I have Elsword, Dragon's Nest, Aura Kingdom, Rusty Hearts, Perfect World, Vindictus, Maple Story, SUPER DANCER ONLINE EXTREME SEASON 3 etc. btw man if I reply way too late i'm sorry because timezones </3

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Haha no worries! Timezones can be a pain lol.

I played Aura Kingdom for a while, in Siren if I remember correctly, haven't logged in a while though.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Bearcat. Your lingo is fresh, I like you. Welcome friend, to the boards of Smash. May I take your order?

BearCat

Smash Rookie
The good cap'n and the fire emblem peeps :4myfriends:
Babin'. How can you not love the Captain right? Fire emblem peeps are chill. I don't really have any characters I disliike but lie favourites (since i've only actually played melee and 64): The princesses, fire emblem lolol, and falco

Pino

Smash Rookie
Hey man, what part of NZ are you?

Dunno if anybody's mentioned it to you, but you can find us on Facebook, I'll send you a private message with the link (I don't have enough posts to link on this thread).

Biggest scene in NZ is Auckland, followed by Christchurch.

Wellington and Hamilton also have a handful of people too.

BearCat

Smash Rookie
Hey man, what part of NZ are you?

Dunno if anybody's mentioned it to you, but you can find us on Facebook, I'll send you a private message with the link (I don't have enough posts to link on this thread).

Biggest scene in NZ is Auckland, followed by Christchurch.

Wellington and Hamilton also have a handful of people too.
I'm in welington man. whereabouts do y'all usually hang

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
:036:Welcome to Smashboards!
If you think there's no scene where you're at, you may be surprised. I thought there was no scene where I'm at, but after a little searching, I found a nice community full of cool smashers relatively nearby. Just keep lookin'.

Also, lol @
he's like a mash-up of a lot of characters with t-rex arms and a baseball bat.

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
Welcome aboard. Hope you have fun discussion with other smashers and make many rivals to challenge with.

Top Bottom