• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm LightlyToasted, and I kil... I Smash people.

LightlyToasted

Smash Cadet
Long time stalker first time poster, a few thread piqued my interest so figured I'd make an account. I am currently based in upstate New York, and Main jigglypuff across all games. I'm not amazing(never learned to wavedash or those shenanigans) But I have fun and be excellent to eachother. Among my other hobbies are murd..... walks on the beach, smashing, playing WoW, and am learning to play the Piano atm while I work full time at a hotel and figure out what I wanna do with my life!

I also love a few shows like One Piece, Spice and Wolf, Arrested Development and Curb your enthusiasm.

StarForce

Smash Ace
Hyrule, Mushroom, Sarasaland, Nohr Kingdoms
Wow you seem to have a job and free time that involves soft or peaceful things. That's cool. You should start posting and talking around, definitely like it here you'll see. Welcome to Smashboards. We hope to see you around often and become a great fighter.

Merkabo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Merkabo
3DS FC
2895-8009-7813
We have a lot of similar interests. XP I play the piano as well. And like one piece. Got into wow for a bit too. And of course, smash. Welcome to the boards!

LightlyToasted

Smash Cadet
I'm still very new at Piano, though last night hearing Vanessa Carlton's a Thousand Miles, it makes me really wanna work to the point where I can play it!(mostly ironically, though the piano portion is beautiful, the vocals make me want to do it ironically) The sheet music for it isn't too bad, though it's still a bit advanced for me.

Hello, hello! Welcome to smashboards! Nice too see a new face around here. It's also nice to see a fellow smasher that plays the Piano! :)
It's good to see another smasher that understand the love of puff!

Jiggsbomb

Smash Ace
I'm still very new at Piano, though last night hearing Vanessa Carlton's a Thousand Miles, it makes me really wanna work to the point where I can play it!(mostly ironically, though the piano portion is beautiful, the vocals make me want to do it ironically) The sheet music for it isn't too bad, though it's still a bit advanced for me.

It's good to see another smasher that understand the love of puff!
Go my child! Spread the gospel of the puff! :)

Other

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm pretty new too. Definitely have some similar interests (Not One Piece. Just no.) and PUFF MASTER RACE.

Top Bottom