• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

im kinda a noob

mariofan292

Smash Cadet
but i was wondering if people always shffl marios ABA or do they not shffl it sumtimes if so do they do this with any of marios other attacks

Crux

Smash Rookie
To mariofan: Reverse capeing is just using mario's cape in the opposite direction of his opponent. This allows the back edge of the cape to hit them, often setting them up for a quick bair or another attack.

BladeDemon

Smash Cadet
I agree but then again there probably not playing smash for fun like many of us do they probably just play for braging rights. That is also why they are not here.

Superstar

Smash Champion
That sounds funny. The scrubbier ones say they play for fun, but from your comment its the other way around [and I agree, why would they scrub if they play to have fun, complaining isn't fun last I checked].

So you say reverse cape is when you face away from the opponent, use the cape, make the back hit them, so you can backair, good to know. Also, SHABAWD's aren't that hard to do, just practice an hour on training mode and they become easy.

Crux

Smash Rookie
To Face: I forgot about that use... thanks for bringing it up :).

Top Bottom