• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm in UR Business! - A Highlight Video (or "combo" video)

Revven

FrankerZ
My third highlight video/"combo" video. I've finally got something to record in high quality so, no moar digital camera pointed at the TV screen. This "combo" video covers from May to August, at least the beginning of August. Yes, there's some clips in here that aren't "combo" oriented, but, that's on purpose because this is a highlight video. It, however, does contain enough combos to suit your fancy so, get out of it what you can.

Now, while I have HQ now, I still decided against using effects because really... I don't know what I could've used for this type of video. That and I felt if I did put in effects, it'd deter from the "combos" or whatever. That said, it's important to note that I tried to make it entertaining, picking the best stuff I could.

I'm in UR Business! - A Highlight Video

Enjoy! ;)

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
Holy Crap, that was awesome. The Wolf spike at the beginning was to die for.

Fantastic job, please give us more sometime ;D

Shack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShackShack
3DS FC
1392-5021-7831
nothing too great,mossesmed like the opponents walking into bugles and for some reason some clips looked like the other player wasn't even moving like the second clip sheik vs charizard

Mizar

Smash Ace
Tip: Don't make your video too long. And only use the footage that is really good, just leave the decent parts out. Just my 2 cents.

Revven

FrankerZ
Tip: Don't make your video too long. And only use the footage that is really good, just leave the decent parts out. Just my 2 cents.
My first two are shorter, I wanted to do a longer one to see how it would go.

haha shack is right.

the title doesnt make any sense to me.
>.>

The reason why you wouldn't get it is because it's a phrase I use with my friends and to me, it's lulz. And, it's one of my taunts on WiFi so... too bad if you don't think it makes sense.

Top Bottom