• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F-Zero Pit Stop I'm I doing something wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironhead78

Smash Rookie
I found an Deluxe Imported version of F-Zero AX at my fav arcade and tried using my memory card with a GX file on it ( and it detected it ) and came in 1st with QQQ. When I got home however, QQQ was not on my memory card. Did I do something wrong, or will the Imported AX not work with my US GX?

Zurad

Smash Cadet
Oh God

The fact that you even found an F-Zero AX machine is amazing! Aren't there only like...a dozen or so in America?

However, I was never fortunate enough to run across one of those machines, so I haven't teh slightest idea how to properly unlock the arcade features. Though you could always just beat story mode on very hard

Just curious, where exactly is this arcade, because I've looked EVERYWHERE and have never been able to find an F-zero AX machine

Zurad

Smash Cadet
Heh, I figured there wouldn't be one anywhere near me, which is ok because I really have no need for the machine anymore, but it still would be neato to try one out

sorry about your problem though dude.

Use AR or something >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom