• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Media I'm Hot Trash At Smash *sad face*

AlizeZaide

Smash Rookie
Hi. I'm Megan, go by Alize in some communities and Omega in others (Sometimes I use the in game tag "Braindead ™" or "0 IQ"). A little over a year ago, my husband helped me learn advanced gameplay to Ultimate and I fell in and out of love with the game. I had great teachers come beat my arse a few times to teach me a more complex understanding of neutral, including some people I have grown to respect very much like Frenchtutor_ and Mr Bones. I've since grown quite a bit but feel like even though I can throw hands like madness in the arena, I am still incapable of being as consistent as I want to be (I have very tiny hands and am trying to learn better coping methods). However, I've become somewhat noticed in facebook groups by other Link players and especially people who hate Link, there's a lot of those around :(

I just wanted to share some of my highlights in a montage and get your opinions. I don't see a lot of other girls in Smash playing very often and know that has implications. I want everyone to understand that I don't want it to be part of my identity as a player and to please not praise me for it. I have no intentions of becoming some big hit content producer or anything like that, I just really enjoy the game and love the competition and grinding! It's fun to explore the many possibilities and outcomes that can happen in various situations. That being said, I don't plan to make a large amount of content in quick succession, and if you want to subscribe, feel free to do so, I might post a huge montage every month or so just to document my progress and get feedback. I want to also upload some videos of my training methods in training room as well as future content of full games and sets for the sake of receiving feedback and improving.

Shoutouts again to French, Mr Bones and Watchman ♥ They were great teachers!
This 15 minute long montage is dedicated to them ♥♥♥

Last edited:

~?~

The Strangest Link Main
noice! Looking forward to the TR vods and the sessions with other players 👌 git it. You streaming again any time soon? You aint streamed in a while and zamora messaged me about your next stream I told him IDK.

Top Bottom