• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm having serious withbrawls...

brawltastic

Smash Rookie
Can anyone else testify that this game does have a serious crack factor? If I'm not playing I find myself scavenging for footage on youtube or just generally thinking about brawl.

I left my wiimotes over at a friends house (out of town) over the weekend and don't know how I'm going to survive until Friday. Too bad you can't navigate the wii menu with wavebirds.

HIYAYAYAYA.

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
Eh I could... But I'm not gonna. I'll just wait for the American Wii my girlfriend will be sending me at some point =) it'll be easier in the long run and I don't want to risk any unnecessary Wii update glitches an American Disc may cause.

Edit: Off topic this may be but the person below me's avatar reminds me of a Shellder under a bucket xD

studly

Smash Ace
it is very addicting

back when we were all waiting for it to come out... i felt all crazy ...and i hadnt even played it yet
now that i do have it.... i cant wuit playing it
there is a crack factor

Smashruler

Smash Apprentice
I feel the same way. It's hard not top think about brawl when ur not playing it.

Randofu

Smash Journeyman
After completing basically everything there is to do in the 1P modes (including getting all trophies), Brawl has kind of lost its "crack factor" for me. I still play 4 player FFAs for a few hours 2 or 3 nights a week, but I've moved on to other games as my main game addiction at the moment.

I would recommend Opoona to anyone who likes strangely comical RPGs (like the Mother series, kind of)!

raydinneed

Smash Apprentice
I personally am of the opinion it's addictive even -before- play.

Since I'm addicted to Brawl and I haven't even played it yet.
I got addicted when it first came out... youtube brawls 24/7 anyone?

now I got it... youtube brawls + brawl 24/7 anyone? lol

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
Im not addicted to Brawl now, I probably was 4-5 months ago, when the hype surrounding the character/stage roster was sky-high. I havent played Brawl, and while im still excited about getting it, im certainly not addicted. I do occasionally watch Youtube videos, and do roam these boards quite often, but when im away from my computer I never think about Brawl. Ever. I just completely forget about it.

Top Bottom