• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm Having a Problem

T3h Albino

Smash Master
well recently i thought my d3 was getting very good. The new ladders started on AIB and i was siked to get top 64. I played my first match and lost to a pretty skilled player *nothing to whine about*. but as i began to play more matches against quicker characters some cgable some not I began losing. Alot of losing xD and i realized i honestly have no idea how to approach with king dedede. Yeah i hear bair spam to get close but this seems harder to do than it use to be. So its either albino stays ahead the whole match in stock and % or my opponent gets a 20% lead and camps the whole match untill time runs out*

anyone with a better projectile than d3 applies to what im saying

Yoshi
ness
lucas
zelda
whoever
so d3 boards please help me :\

CO18

Smash Hero
Run up and shield grab XD.

Run up and space a ftilt length away.

Bair spam as you said XD

Bait their shield with your back turned to them then B-reversal an inhale lol

really the only things I do

T3h Albino

Smash Master
thanks co18
i dont space my f-tilt very well i must admit
and i really hate using inhale on the ground
but ill work on it ;D

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
note. this isnt exactly teh "approach" ur lookin for but its jsut a suggestion

well, u may think im the stupidest person in teh world for suggesting this( i picked it up off playing computers). When i cant get on wifi....i fight level 7-9 cpu's and what they do when i spam a projectile is;

run spot dodge then shild next proj. then jump in air and dodge and do a move that isnt too laggy and has little knockback, maybe dair or sumting

practice it a little with a frend or sumtin

T3h Albino

Smash Master
threre are alot of characters d3 just cant outcamp and once they're ahead in a stock they'll just doddle and wait for you to approach or time runs out =[

CO18

Smash Hero
Thats not stalling waft, camping isnt stalling lol.

I didnt mean inhale on the ground albino I mean you appraoch in the air as if youre going to bair, bait their shield and b-reversal an inhale.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
ohhh sheild bait
ok im about to do friendlies against a guy idk how good he is but ill try to incorperate these things into my game

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
I noticed a problem with my approaching as well, and generally my whole game tonight... Nice to learn approaches at least

Top Bottom