• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Im going to usa to challenge But..

RD_smashers_Bill

Smash Rookie
Hi,im a Dominican Brawler...im going to usa (any part of usa,canada etc) i just want to play agains the tops of there..

Im doing this trip to prove the Dominican level..:) But i have no place to stay over there..i have no family either so if someone could get me stay at home or something ..it would be great!!:laugh:

I want to make the trip on the second week of february because is the only time i can by the university things.. you know..

I´ll give you my msn elkillbill-@hotmail.com or just post in here...

I think i can surprise all of you, my game patners are also excited like me by this trip...Please respond..any help is gonna be good THANK AFTER HAND!!

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
sorry for the late *** response, but anyway u might want to post something like this in a room where ppl who live thr would view. for example, i live in CA, and if u ask me in a couple months id hav np housing u, but right now i cant (sorry ><), anyway, if u were to go to CA or something like that, post this in the pac west social, or soemthing like that

Top Bottom