• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm going to a Melee tournament today

JawaJedi

Smash Journeyman
It's at a local Game Crazy. Whoever wins gets Brawl free when it comes out. It's my first tournament so I'm really excited, but really nervous at the same time. Wish me luck!

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
Why is it today instead of March 9th? Whatever you do, do not be pressured by an opponent who has more stocks than you, you could put him into that situation too. Good luck.

JawaJedi

Smash Journeyman
Well, I won my first battle, which was me against a Pikachu on Mushroom Kingdom, but I lost my second, which was me against a Marth on Rainbow Cruise. :(

JawaJedi

Smash Journeyman
I was using my main, Link. And no, the marth didn't use Advanced Techniques. I mainly lost because of the stage. I hate it with great intensity. D<

NDUDE

Smash Ace
I hate Rainbow Cruise so much. I don't get why it's tourney-friendly and not just a counterpick or something...I hate hate when I try to get on a ledge only to have it disappear on me...=/

Icarus Descent

Smash Ace
Sorry to be so down,but I doubt you will win. This is your first tournament so don't get to cocky.

Here,have some Peach Tea:

Icarus Descent

Smash Ace
Well then again,you could win considering there are just a bunch of dummies playing against you.That may get interesting.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
I, like you am a link mainer, whos main weakness is rainbow cruise. One tournament I won all the matches, and lost at the finals on rainbow cruise.

Top Bottom