• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

im goin to put a random blog about phones

metalxecutioner

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=4964]im goin to put a random blog about phones[/drupal]

what is ur favorate phone company and why? Now my phone is a pieace of **** u dnt always get all the messages wat people send to u and i hate that dont all of u people and the bigest thing i hate is wen ur talkn to ur gf on the phone u get cut off all the dam time. please tell me wat u guys thank is the best phone company to get.

TL?

Smash Ace
Link to original post: [drupal=4964]im goin to put a random blog about phones[/drupal]

what is ur favorate phone company and why? Now my phone is a pieace of **** u dnt always get all the messages wat people send to u and i hate that dont all of u people and the bigest thing i hate is wen ur talkn to ur gf on the phone u get cut off all the dam time. please tell me wat u guys thank is the best phone company to get.
my favorate fone camperny r verision. my phone is a pieace of mad good teknolergy. i alwyz get all my mesaggez and no wat people snd 2 me. dat kinda stank ur phone is bad and stuff. maybe u shud just get sum tin canz tied 2gethur by a pieace of string instead of un telefono.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
maybe u shud just get sum tin canz tied 2gethur by a pieace of string instead of un telefono.
LOL. This sentence is pure gold, lmao.

---

Every phone out there is usually good.cevery service provider just kills the fun out of it. So, if you want some cool phones, just go for verison. They're the least worse than at&t I think.

Mine is metropcs. Unlimited is all I need to have a good budget,

Jet300

Smash Ace
Lol. My favorite phone company is At&T
because the internet goes fast.

:phone:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Just be careful for their hidden fees and other crap they want to put on.

Those fees can damage your savings and budget.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
But really, bro. What you just posted made me laugh hard. And "un Telefono" truly sealed the deal.

Btw about t-mobile, I did hear that even if it has unlimited data, it slows down over time.

TL?

Smash Ace
But really, bro. What you just posted made me laugh hard. And "un Telefono" truly sealed the deal.

Btw about t-mobile, I did hear that even if it has unlimited data, it slows down over time.
Thanks G. Finally someone appreciates my work.

Top Bottom