• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
The monster dodges it all, still unharmed. "You can't hurt me with violence," it says. "I'm not a physical being, only a figure of the mind. It's Ashley's fault I exist." It binds Robin in unbreakable chains again.

Last edited:

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
The monster dodges it all, still unharmed. "You can't hurt me with violence," it says. "I'm not a physical being, only a figure of the mind. It's Ashley's fault I exist."
If it is Ashley's fault you exist, but you are in Baby Ashley's mind, then why don't we get rid of Baby Ashley, and then you will follow Ashley to the real world where YOU have no power, sound like a plan everyone? Are you okay with that Baby Ashley?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
If it is Ashley's fault you exist, but you are in Baby Ashley's mind, then why don't we get rid of Baby Ashley, and then you will follow Ashley to the real world where YOU have no power, sound like a plan everyone? Are you okay with that Baby Ashley?
ShyHo: No!! Not that!!
The monster dodges it all, still unharmed. "You can't hurt me with violence," it says. "I'm not a physical being, only a figure of the mind. It's Ashley's fault I exist." It binds Robin in unbreakable chains again.
ShyHo: Baby Ashley, Ashley is actually very nice, she was just mad when this being manifested. She gets kind of drunk when she’s angry, otherwise, she’s nice. Please, respect her, she was just upset and needed to calm down.

Last edited:

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
(Robin screaming) UNIVERSAL SMAAAAAAASH!!!! (Robin jumps high in the air, does a backflip, slams the ground and the whole dream world starts falling apart, Robin now unmoving says) Goodbye Monster... (we all return to the normal world, Baby Ashley has a blank stare into nothing, but she is still breathing) Don't worry, she is alive, I just broke her mind, it will take a few weeks to recover, but she will be alright, we need to get rid of this thing, it is already gone and now we need to protect the city.

Ness64wastaken

Smash Rookie
<Why is Ness dead? Also, you died in the Dream World, not the physical, so no you are alive>
<k so Ness in earthbound can die in dreams or minds majicant is the relm in Ness's mind oh he also died cause he pourded to much strength into getting back from the void>

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(Robin screaming) UNIVERSAL SMAAAAAAASH!!!! (Robin jumps high in the air, does a backflip, slams the ground and the whole dream world starts falling apart, Robin now unmoving says) Goodbye Monster... (we all return to the normal world, Baby Ashley has a blank stare into nothing, but she is still breathing) Don't worry, she is alive, I just broke her mind, it will take a few weeks to recover, but she will be alright, we need to get rid of this thing, it is already gone and now we need to protect the city.
<A power play action as the mod to stop this>
(The smash fails, doing nothing)

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
<I had a story in mind but this powerplay crap ruined it, can we maybe take a few steps back>
<Sure, but I do want to point out how this monster is also totally powerplay invincible, or is that just being considered plot armor? Because I saw god-mode and went that way too, mine just had a sacrifice along with it to at least TRY and balance>

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
<Alright>
ShyHo: So, maybe if we can convince Baby Ashley that Ashley is good, then maybe the monster will die.
The monster grabs Baby Ashley and takes out some glue. "You want this, this is what you think of Ashley. It's all you and Ashley's fault!'

Ness64wastaken

Smash Rookie
Ness in the void
"Getting bored, of Walls 2
I should find a new minigame
October 2013, saw the game and I thought
Oh my god, the **** is this
So many, op kits
But I guess, I’ll play a game"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
The monster grabs Baby Ashley and takes out some glue. "You want this, this is what you think of Ashley. It's all you and Ashley's fault!'
ShyHo: Baby Ashley, Ashley is not a monster, she’s friendly and nice, and she’s really cool and smart. (ShyHo yanks Baby Ashley out of the monster’s hands)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Baby Ashley, Ashley is not a monster, she’s friendly and nice, and she’s really cool and smart. (ShyHo yanks Baby Ashley out of the monster’s hands)
Baby Ashley whines and talks to ShyHo telepathically. "B-but, she kicked me and hurt me and tried to sew my mouth shut!"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Baby Ashley whines and talks to ShyHo telepathically. "B-but, she kicked me and hurt me and tried to sew my mouth shut!"
ShyHo: It was all in your mind. She was just angry and she didn’t really mean that. She was just upset. She’s all better and she loves and cares for you.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: It was all in your mind. She was just angry and she didn’t really mean that. She was just upset. She’s all better and she loves and cares for you.
The monster takes her back. "No, she only acts like that to get your trust. She hates you and wants you dead!"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
The monster takes her back. "No, she only acts like that to get your trust. She hates you and wants you dead!"
ShyHo: No! She cares for you, if she didn’t care for you, she wouldn’t have wanted to come save you from the monster.

Ness64wastaken

Smash Rookie
<Alright look's like were back on a roll>

<a jack of all trades is a master of none>

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
The monster puts glue in Baby Ashley's ears. "Don't listen to him!"
ShyHo: She still has telepathy. (ShyHo puts some universal solvent in Baby Ashley’s ears) The monster wants you dead, but Ashley is a good girl. She wants to look out for you. She loves you. She doesn’t want you dead.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: She still has telepathy. (ShyHo puts some universal solvent in Baby Ashley’s ears) The monster wants you dead, but Ashley is a good girl. She wants to look out for you. She loves you
Baby Ashley cries as the monster starts insulting her and saying that Ashley will never love her. "D-don't know...."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Baby Ashley cries as the monster starts insulting her and saying that Ashley will never love her. "D-don't know...."
(Lenna enters the dream world and takes the telepathic crystal from ShyHo)
Lenna: There we go. Oh my god. Baby Ashley, everybody loves you, especially Ashley, she wants you to live and she was just upset when it happened. Ashley will always love you.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
<wait how come the monster can go godmode>
<It doesn't have a physical form so it can't be killed used physical force. It has a weakness, which will be discovered in the story>
(Lenna enters the dream world and takes the telepathic crystal from ShyHo)
Lenna: There we go. Oh my god. Baby Ashley, everybody loves you, especially Ashley, she wants you to live and she was just upset when it happened. Ashley will always love you.
"W-Wenna?" Baby Ashley whines. "Wh-what if you're the m-monster?"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
<It doesn't have a physical form so it can't be killed used physical force. It has a weakness, which will be discovered in the story>

"W-Wenna?" Baby Ashley whines. "Wh-what if you're the m-monster?"
Lenna; I can’t dissolve into shadow.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Lenna; I can’t dissolve into shadow.
"Lenna doesn't love you either!" the monster says. It throws Baby Ashley on the ground and stomps on her. "No one does! You're a pathetic little baby, all you ever do is whine and cry and **** your pants. You should just die!"

Ness64wastaken

Smash Rookie
<I think this should be a progresive thing were we chase the demon away for a while and then we go back to the real world rinse and repeat until we beat the monster you know so we can gear up with more powerful things recruit people with ability that will help us stuff like that>

Top Bottom