• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
"Thank you," Ashley says. She bites down on the head of a dandelion, and immediately spits it out.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Thank you," Ashley says. She bites down on the head of a dandelion, and immediately spits it out.
Lenna: Don't eat that! It's hazardous to your health! Well, anyways, how would any of you like to go on a cruise?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Kirby runs to an outhouse and starts vomiting all of the dandelions he ate before flushing them down, and runs back to Red and Lenna.
Kirby: Poyo!
Red looks at Kirby with wide eyes. "You good?"
Lenna: Don't eat that! It's hazardous to your health! Well, anyways, how would any of you like to go on a cruise?
"That would be neat, I guess," Ashley says, biting the other end of the dandelion and swallowing it.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Ashley nods and lays down on the grass, watching the sunset. She takes Kirby's hand and snuggles him.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Ashley smiles. Fifteen minutes pass and she sits up abruptly before vomiting green goo onto her dress. "Uh oh."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley smiles. Fifteen minutes pass and she sits up abruptly before vomiting green goo onto her dress. "Uh oh."
Lenna: Oh, boy. (Lenna picks up Ashley) SHYHO! GET TO THE HOSPITAL! ASAP!
(ShyHo gets into his Imperial Hummer and drives Lenna and Ashley to the hospital)
ShyHo: This girl needs help!

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Kirby tries to catch up to the Hummer but is left behind as he looks around and notices a motorcycle as he runs over to it and revs the throttle couple of times, he hears a rumbling noise as the motorcycle explodes in a fiery explosion sending the puffball down the road at high speed clinging onto the front fork of said bike as it leaves a fiery trail with the wheel burning creating sparks.
Kirby: POYO!!!

(And yes, the bike exploded leaving only the throttle and front fork with the wheel for steering speeding at high speed leaving a fiery trail.)

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
The receptionist types something on her computer. "Go to floor 4 for Poison Control," she says. Ashley's tummy rumbles.
(ShyHo and Lenna take Ashley upstairs to the fourth floor and enters into a room.)
ShyHo: This girl needs to be treated for poison control. She ate several dandelions.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Meanwhile near the hospital

Kirby is still clinging on the front half of the motorcycle he had as he notices himself getting close to the hospital entrance. He tries to uses the brakes which doesn't work as the puffball goes crashing through the wall into the reception room smashing into the wall making him squeal out in pain with the front half of said bike crushing him.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(ShyHo and Lenna take Ashley upstairs to the fourth floor and enters into a room.)
ShyHo: This girl needs to be treated for poison control. She ate several dandelions.
The doctor looks at her. "I see. I will take her for a further examination. It may take a while."

The doctor takes her from Lenna and carries her away. Ashley reaches her hand out to ShyHo and Lenna over the doctor's shoulder as he takes her to another room.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Meanwhile near the hospital

Kirby is still clinging on the front half of the motorcycle he had as he notices himself getting close to the hospital entrance. He tries to uses the brakes which doesn't work as the puffball goes crashing through the wall into the reception room smashing into the wall making him squeal out in pain with the front half of said bike crushing him.

ShyHo: What was that? I'm going down to check. (ShyHo finds Kirby) Kirby, what happened?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
ShyHo: What was that? I'm going down to check. (ShyHo finds Kirby) Kirby, what happened?
Kirby: Poyo...
(He explains that he got left behind and hijacked a motorcycle which exploded sending him going down the road at high speed leaving a fiery trail while holding onto the throttle and front half of said bike.)

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Kirby: Poyo...
(He explains that he got left behind and hijacked a motorcycle which exploded sending him going down the road at high speed leaving a fiery trail while holding onto the throttle and front half of said bike.)
ShyHo: Oh lord, that's so horrible! Poor you.
The doctor looks at her. "I see. I will take her for a further examination. It may take a while."

The doctor takes her from Lenna and carries her away. Ashley reaches her hand out to ShyHo and Lenna over the doctor's shoulder as he takes her to another room.
Lenna: It's alright, Lenna. Ashley's in good hands now. You can go home and wait for the doctor. (Lenna calls Red) Hey, Red is it ok if Ashley's in the hospital getting treated for poison?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Oh lord, that's so horrible! Poor you.

Lenna: It's alright, Lenna. Ashley's in good hands now. You can go home and wait for the doctor. (Lenna calls Red) Hey, Red is it ok if Ashley's in the hospital getting treated for poison?
"Yeah, yeah, it's fine. I'll come over."

Red teleports to the hospital and waits with them. "Hope she's okay..."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Kirby tries to get up but struggles to do as tears starts to well up.
ShyHo: Let's go get you some x-rays. S'cuse me, which way to the x-ray ward?
"Yeah, yeah, it's fine. I'll come over."

Red teleports to the hospital and waits with them. "Hope she's okay..."
Lenna: She's gonna be fine, we'll just have to wait.
(Meanwhile)
Serv-Bot: Your name is Mr. Saturn, yes?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Let's go get you some x-rays. S'cuse me, which way to the x-ray ward?

Lenna: She's gonna be fine, we'll just have to wait.
(Meanwhile)
Serv-Bot: Your name is Mr. Saturn, yes?
"The x-ray ward is on the third floor," a nurse says.

Dolph63

Smash Cadet
Mr. Saturn was left at the palace. He was trying to find something good to watch on TV.

"Who are you?" a blue hedgehog demanded knowing. "Show your face, you miserable son of a *****!!!"
"Oh, don't you remember me?...." a masked fiugre mockingly asked. "Oh, come on Sonic, can't you recognize an old friend? It's-a me..." the figure took off their mask. "...Mario."

TO BE CONTINUED...
"dUmB sHoW. dInG!" Mr. Saturn declared.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Mr. Saturn was left at the palace. He was trying to find something good to watch on TV.

"Who are you?" a blue hedgehog demanded knowing. "Show your face, you miserable son of a *****!!!"
"Oh, don't you remember me?...." a masked fiugre mockingly asked. "Oh, come on Sonic, can't you recognize an old friend? It's-a me..." the figure took off their mask. "...Mario."

TO BE CONTINUED...
"dUmB sHoW. dInG!" Mr. Saturn declared.
Tv-Bot: Next show? Does this show interest you?

Last edited:

Dolph63

Smash Cadet
Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
A doctor takes Kirby to the x-ray room. He scans him, and brings him back. "Nothing seems to be broken. His blobbiness is intact."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"It's alright," the doctor says. He gives Kirby back to ShyHo.
ShyHo: Thanks. (ShyHo goes to meet Lenna in the lobby, Lenna picks up Red in the process)
Lenna: Hey
ShyHo: Hi, honey. Shall we go home?
Lenna: Yup. Ashley's in good hands. (Drive-Bot drives them home in the Imperial Hummer)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Thanks. (ShyHo goes to meet Lenna in the lobby, Lenna picks up Red in the process)
Lenna: Hey
ShyHo: Hi, honey. Shall we go home?
Lenna: Yup. Ashley's in good hands. (Drive-Bot drives them home in the Imperial Hummer)
Later, the doctor calls ShyHo and tells him to come back and that Ashley had been given a diagnosis.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
"I'm afraid that she has a disease called "stupidlittlegirlateadandelionandthrewuponherself-itis." She just needs lots of water and bed rest for the next day or two. Also, you might want to wash her dress as she threw up some more during testing," the doctor says, handing Ashley back to ShyHo.

Top Bottom