• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley runs over to Lenna and whines. "Really? We went to Dr. Mario, but all he did was eat spaghetti naked and threaten to beat her up," Red says.
ShyHo: Maybe we could make an older Ashley to help you guys. Maybe she can fix Ashley.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
General Hervon ( imperial general ) arrives at the palace with battered and exhausted troops.

Gen. Hervon: My liege (bows in pain)... We lost Wario Prime, and suffered too many casualties... (looks back at soldiers who struggle to stand). I am requesting more troops to renew the search.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
General Hervon ( imperial general ) arrives at the palace with battered and exhausted troops.

Gen. Hervon: My liege (bows in pain)... We lost Wario Prime, and suffered too many casualties... (looks back at soldiers who struggle to stand). I am requesting more troops to renew the search.
ShyHo: Understood. (More troops are deployed) May I ask why it was so difficult?

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
ShyHo: Understood. (More troops are deployed)
Gen. Hervon: Thank you (limps out).

Random Soldier: I am retiring after this.

Another random soldier: Yeah... I am just now coming to grips with how wierd this world can be... Giant squid-platypus monsters... Giant snails with stinger missiles... Giant karate kittens... Giant yarn fibers... with stinger missiles... and now tiny people that have behemoth strength and near invincibility.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Gen. Hervon: Thank you (limps out).

Random Soldier: I am retiring after this.

Another random soldier: Yeah... I am just now coming to grips with how wierd this world can be... Giant squid-platypus monsters... Giant snails with stinger missiles... Giant karate kittens... Giant yarn fibers... with stinger missiles... and now tiny people that have behemoth strength and near invincibility.
ShyHo: Maybe he has a weakness... like Superman. Other imperial governments have gotten ahold of particularly radioactive materials. Do you think that it might weaken him?

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
ShyHo: Maybe he has a weakness... like Superman.
Hervon: (stops in his tracks)... My lord? We've used state-of-the-art weapons. All we can do now is hopefully develop new tactics that are effective. All we've done with bullets is give him a tooth-ache. Explosives are... Colonel...

Colonel: ... Wafted away.

Hervon: ...and he overpowers our elite, close-quarters fighters. What weakness could he have?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
ShyHo: Maybe he has a weakness... like Superman. Other imperial governments have gotten ahold of particularly radioactive materials. Do you think that it might weaken him?
Hervon: We could try radioactive substances, but that might take a long time to be effective at this rate, and it would be a severe ecological disturbance with the most extreme measures.

Ashley and Red head down to the lobotomy room. "Hello?"
<I must have missed something about a surgery. Who is taking that role?>

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Hervon: (stops in his tracks)... My lord? We've used state-of-the-art weapons. All we can do now is hopefully develop new tactics that are effective. All we've done with bullets is give him a tooth-ache. Explosives are... Colonel...

Colonel: ... Wafted away.

Hervon: ...and he overpowers our elite, close-quarters fighters. What weakness could he have?
ShyHo: There’s something we have. (ShyHo calls Krile)
Krile: Hey, ShyHo, what’s up?
ShyHo: I request “Gonzonium”.
Krile: Kay. I’m gonna bring it to you. (She types in a key code and said material is transported in a granite and glass lined box.) This is Gonzonium, an insanely radioactive material that must be kept inside a neutron moderator.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Hervon: We could try radioactive substances, but that might take a long time to be effective at this rate, and it would be a severe ecological disturbance with the most extreme measures.

<I must have missed something about a surgery. Who is taking that role?>
<Me>
Ashley and Red head down to the lobotomy room. "Hello?"
Willard: Hello, I’m Dr. Willard, pro lobotomist.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
<Me>

Willard: Hello, I’m Dr. Willard, pro lobotomist.
"Alright. You see, Ashley here has been acting like a baby in order to get attention. She's been doing this for a while, and we've concluded she has a serious mental issue," Red explains.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Alright. You see, Ashley here has been acting like a baby in order to get attention. She's been doing this for a while, and we've concluded she has a serious mental issue," Red explains.
Dr. Willard: Okay, set her on the table.
Lenna: This doesn’t seem safe.
Dr. Willard: It’s perfectly legal, sweetheart.

Top Bottom