• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: How so?
Lenna: Will this cause problems when we set her down for naptime?
"I don't know. Ashley often babbles and moves around in her sleep. It's normally never a bad thing though, unless she's crying in her sleep," Red replies.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"I don't know. Ashley often babbles and moves around in her sleep. It's normally never a bad thing though, unless she's crying in her sleep," Red replies.
Lenna: Oh. So that’s normal?
ShyHo: What happens if she is crying in her sleep?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"It's normal for Ashley. If she's crying in her sleep, that usually means she's having a nightmare," Red says.
Lenna: I don’t think Baby Ashley will have nightmares, after all she’s gonna be at the age where her parents hadn’t abandoned her yet.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Lenna: I don’t think Baby Ashley will have nightmares, after all she’s gonna be at the age where her parents hadn’t abandoned her yet.
"I know, but babies still get nightmares anyway, and they wake up and cry sometimes when they're sleeping. If Ashley has a nightmare, just wake her up and then rock her back to sleep or something," Red replies.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"I know, but babies still get nightmares anyway, and they wake up and cry sometimes when they're sleeping. If Ashley has a nightmare, just wake her up and then rock her back to sleep or something," Red replies.
Lenna: Oh, okay.
ShyHo: Huh. That’s something to look out for. Can she carry on simple conversation?

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Lenna: Oh, okay.
ShyHo: Huh. That’s something to look out for. Can she carry on simple conversation?
"I don't know, she can talk a little bit and she knows how to communicate what she wants, but that's probably it. I don't even know if she can say her own name," Red replies.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"I don't know, she can talk a little bit and she knows how to tell what she wants, but that's probably it. I don't even know if she can say her own name," Red replies.
ShyHo: I bet it’d probably be pronounced “Ashwee” to her. She called you Wed after all. Plus, what’s the worst that could possibly happen?

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: I bet it’d probably be pronounced “Ashwee” to her. She called you Wed after all. Plus, what’s the worst that could possibly happen?
<I live kinda near a place called Ashwee's Ice Cream lmao>
"I guess you're right, unless she manages to cause trouble. She's pretty mischievous," Red replies.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
<I live kinda near a place called Ashwee's Ice Cream lmao>
"I guess you're right, unless she manages to cause trouble. She's pretty mischievous," Red replies.
<Wow. Coincidence indeed>
Lenna: In baby form, what could she do that’s so bad?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
<Wow. Coincidence indeed>
Lenna: In baby form, what could she do that’s so bad?
"She could pee on you. Or she could do some magic and have it backfire and destroy something," Red replies. "She tried to eat laundry detergent one time. You should definitely keep an eye on her at all times."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"She could pee on you. Or she could do some magic and have it backfire and destroy something," Red replies. "She tried to eat laundry detergent one time. You should definitely keep an eye on her at all times."
ShyHo: She’s not a boy, therefore, she can’t pee on either of us. Wow, this is gonna be harder than what was expected.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Mhm. She's a handful," Red says. "But she's so cute, it's worth it."
ShyHo: That I’ll admit. Our child will probably be very cute too, don’t you think?
Lenna: I think so.
ShyHo: How about you, Red?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Anything else? What does she like to do?
"I don't know. She can't really do magic as a baby, but maybe you could bring her to the park, or take her on a trip to the demon realm, as long as you keep a close eye on her," Red says.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"I don't know. She can't really do magic as a baby, but maybe you could bring her to the park, or take her on a trip to the demon realm, as long as you keep a close eye on her," Red says.
ShyHo: She can do magic, sort of... but she burned herself in the process.
Lenna: Oh, that sounds fun, for her at least.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Anything else she’ll let us know about?
"Probably when she needs her diaper changed, and when she's sleepy. If it's something specific that's bothering her, she might have a hard time telling you," Red replies. "Just ask her."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Probably when she needs her diaper changed, and when she's sleepy. If it's something specific that's bothering her, she might have a hard time telling you," Red replies. "Just ask her."
ShyHo: Fair enough. That’s good. Alright, that’s enough questions. It’s 8:40 PM. Should you take Ashley home?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Fair enough. That’s good. Alright, that’s enough questions. It’s 8:40 PM. Should you take Ashley home?
Ashley is still snoring. "She might get cranky if I wake her up, she does no matter if she's normal or a baby," Red replies.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley is still snoring. "She might get cranky if I wake her up, she does no matter if she's normal or a baby," Red replies.
ShyHo: I’ll bring her home. (ShyHo teleports Ashley back to her house and puts her in her bed)
ShyHo: Just did. She’s in bed right now.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: I’ll bring her home. (ShyHo teleports Ashley back to her house and puts her in her bed)
ShyHo: Just did. She’s in bed right now.
"Alrighty. I'll go home too and make sure the potion is ready and everything," Red says, teleporting back. He looks in the potion storage and sees that the bottles of de-age potion are intact. He then goes upstairs to check on Ashley, and he finds her sleepwalking.

"Um, Ashley, you okay?" Red asks. Ashley doesn't respond. She opens the closet and stares in there for a long time. "Ashley? There's nothing in there, right? Come on, back to bed," Red says, a bit nervous. He takes Ashley's hand and leads her back to bed.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
ShyHo: We gotta hit the hay too, gotta get ready for Ashley’s visit here.
Lenna: It’s gonna be exhausting, but all worth it.
ShyHo: She’s cute, but a handful too.
Lenna: I heard Red say that.
ShyHo: Oh, anyways, we gotta keep an eye on her. Let’s flip a coin to see who takes care of her first. I’ll be tails. (The coin flips, and it’s heads)
Lenna: Well, it looks like I’m taking care of Ashley tomorrow. See you in the morning. (She heads to bed, ShyHo follows shortly afterward)
ShyHo: Good night. (ShyHo turns the lights out) Wait a minute, hold up, (ShyHo calls Red) how are you gonna make Ashley drink the potion?

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: We gotta hit the hay too, gotta get ready for Ashley’s visit here.
Lenna: It’s gonna be exhausting, but all worth it.
ShyHo: She’s cute, but a handful too.
Lenna: I heard Red say that.
ShyHo: Oh, anyways, we gotta keep an eye on her. Let’s flip a coin to see who takes care of her first. I’ll be tails. (The coin flips, and it’s heads)
Lenna: Well, it looks like I’m taking care of Ashley tomorrow. See you in the morning. (She heads to bed, ShyHo follows shortly afterward)
ShyHo: Good night. (ShyHo turns the lights out)
Red decides to treat himself to some popcorn and a Marvel movie. Eventually, Ashley comes downstairs. "Hi....did I fall asleep?" she asks. Red nods. "Yeah, ShyHo brought you back here."

Ashley sits down next to Red and takes some of his popcorn. "Hey! That's mine!" he exclaims. Ashley eats it anyway. "I wanna watch too," she says. Red lets her and they sit for a while, until Red drifts off. Ashley picks him up and puts him in bed. She gets ready for bed herself, and falls asleep peacefully.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Red decides to treat himself to some popcorn and a Marvel movie. Eventually, Ashley comes downstairs. "Hi....did I fall asleep?" she asks. Red nods. "Yeah, ShyHo brought you back here."

Ashley sits down next to Red and takes some of his popcorn. "Hey! That's mine!" he exclaims. Ashley eats it anyway. "I wanna watch too," she says. Red lets her and they sit for a while, until Red drifts off. Ashley picks him up and puts him in bed. She gets ready for bed herself, and falls asleep peacefully.
(ShyHo calls Red)
ShyHo: Hey, man, how are you gonna make Ashley drink the potion?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(ShyHo snores during the night while Lenna drifts off to sleep after ignoring the snores)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
During the middle of the night, Ashley has a nightmare and starts crying in her sleep. Red quickly wakes her up. "Hey, what's wrong?" he asks.

"I was having a nightmare...." Ashley mumbles, still crying. "About you abandoning me like my parents did...."

"It's okay, it's okay. You're okay. I promise I'll never leave you, alright?" Red says. Ashley nods and wipes her eyes. Red strokes her hair and soothes her back to sleep.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(ShyHo screams in his sleep)
Lenna: What's wrong?
ShyHo: Eh, I feel that one of our biological kids might die.
Lenna: It's not gonna happen. Now, go back to sleep. (They both go back to sleep)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Red is too preoccupied thinking about tomorrow to fall back asleep so he goes up to the attic and climbs up a ladder to the roof of the mansion and sits down, gazing at the stars. He thinks about how much he cares about Ashley and how he feels sorry that she has difficulty being happy. He decides the best thing to do is continue caring for Ashley and helping her get through tough times. Red thinks about how glad he is to have met his best friend, even though it was the result of a very unfortunate event. Eventually, he gets cold, so he goes back down into the mansion and snuggles back up against Ashley.

Top Bottom