• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bad with titles

Donmaru

Smash Rookie
Hiya. I'm new to the Smashboards forums but a long time user in the Super Smash Bros. series.

I've recently tried to join up the competitive scene in Melee and Brawl.

My mains: :falcon64::falconmelee::falcon:

Morbi

Scavenger
I am also bad with titles, that never stopped me from making them either!

I am not entirely positive here, but is Captain Falcon perhaps your favorite character?

Do you intend to main him in Smash 4? The answer seems obvious, but you never know... maybe you want to join the King of Darkness.
:ganondorf:

It is really sad, your signature is cut short. I cannot tell what is going on. I am just going to assume that he landed a sweet-spot Knee of Justice though.

Donmaru

Smash Rookie
I am also bad with titles, that never stopped me from making them either!

I am not entirely positive here, but is Captain Falcon perhaps your favorite character?

Do you intend to main him in Smash 4? The answer seems obvious, but you never know... maybe you want to join the King of Darkness.
:ganondorf:

It is really sad, your signature is cut short. I cannot tell what is going on. I am just going to assume that he landed a sweet-spot Knee of Justice though.
I've always been a huge fan of Captain Falcon and Ganondorf (Only in Melee). I think one of the biggest reasons that I adore Captain Falcon is mainly due to some of his silliness along with being comboed with a great moveset. And I do intend to main him in Smash 4.

Also here is the whole gif. Sad that half of it got cut off.

Attachments

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Understandable why you weren't a fan of Ganondorf in Brawl. He's pretty poo for competitive play :( If you played PM as well, you'd have fun with him there too. Hopefully you'll accept the Triforce of Power once again in Smash 4 though. Captain Falcon is a nice choice too though.

I already knew what was going on in your sig since I've seen it around many times, but it is unfortunate that others won't be able to see it in its full glory.

D

Deleted member

Welcome to the site, Donmaru. Enjoy the boards!

Donmaru

Smash Rookie
Understandable why you weren't a fan of Ganondorf in Brawl. He's pretty poo for competitive play :( If you played PM as well, you'd have fun with him there too. Hopefully you'll accept the Triforce of Power once again in Smash 4 though. Captain Falcon is a nice choice too though.

I already knew what was going on in your sig since I've seen it around many times, but it is unfortunate that others won't be able to see it in its full glory.

Welcome captain falcon !
Welcome to the site, Donmaru. Enjoy the boards!
:4yoshi: Welcome to Smashboards! :4yoshi:

Your signature is glorious, btw.
Gee thanks all of you!

Top Bottom