• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm Back! requests open. New inferno(e)s. Is there an E?

foxandyounglink

Smash Journeyman
Uhh, i can do the old stuff, so just let me know what you want.

Revamps

Devamps

KOed pokemon

Infernoes

Recolors

Pimpokemon lol,

Chao

Fuses (splices)

Please, only 2 pokemon in one splice.

So, ya thats about it. I'm still learning. I can do other things if you want me to, but don't expect them to be THAT great for a first time. Request away!​

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
Why are you posting that you'll do a request at <time> when there haven't even been any requests yet? Those look really good btw. The swampert+articuno fusion looks a little strange, though that's probably just because of the pokemon used.

ss118

Smash Master
Does it have to be Pokemon?
I love that Inferno Ramparados. Can you do the same thing with pictures, or only sprites?
Assuming it's only with sprites, I can get you a sprite for Falco, and I'll use him for my avatar.
~new sig~
edit: Dangit! Have to fix sig, bottom part's cut off T.T
Double edit: Couldn't fix it, but put my name near the top.

foxandyounglink

Smash Journeyman
Ya, i can only do sprites, sorry. yaa. Oh and why is this site only working at night lately?

Why are you posting that you'll do a request at <time> when there haven't even been any requests yet? Those look really good btw. The swampert+articuno fusion looks a little strange, though that's probably just because of the pokemon used.
Wow, thanks. Ya the Swampert is kinda odd looking. Congrats on 800th post.

Top Bottom