• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm BACK! Did You Miss Me?

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
The correct answer is no. No, you did not miss me. Most of you have no clue who the hell I am. For the two of you who do, I used to do a fun speculation series back in the Brawl roster reveal days. I don't even remember what I called it. Outside of a quick visit during Wii U Smash (which I never played because I didn't have the console *shame*), haven't been here in a decade. Dear goodness...I'm old now. T_T

I just watched the Ultimate reveal. It made my heart hurt in all the right ways, and then it hurt in a bad way (MIDNA! WHY!? T_T Why can't she play too Sakurai?!), and then it hurt in more good ways, and then I cried for Midna again... So much heartache. I'm pumped up on nostalgia juice and just wanted a quick peek at the site for old times sake.

Probably not sticking around.

HIIIIIIIIIII!

Last edited:
Top Bottom