• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

im an anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamgenderqueer

Smash Cadet
Warning Received
hi im new

i consider myself unique here because i take showers and go outside

my dad works for nintendo, he's in charge of making new games, that means mario's cancelled

i like captain falcon, he's the best character in smash brothers

falcon punch jokes are lame, if you like falcon punch jokes then you should falcon punch yourself in the groin

also pit is a stupid character

i found this site after searching "dildomommies" on google and thought i'd join

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
god i just wanna make an account without getting a foam finger up my *** is that too much to ask????
Tim Tebow thought that God wanted him to be a football player. But his calling was to always be a ESPN Sportscaster. Sometimes you may not like it when you feel that someone is fingering you into a certain direction, but if you submit to the finger you may find a new opening that you never new existed.

Last edited:

iamgenderqueer

Smash Cadet
Tim Tebow thought that God wanted him to be a football player. But his calling was to always be a Fox Sportscaster. Sometimes you may not like it when you feel that someone is fingering you into a certain direction, but if you submit to the finger you may find a new opening that you never new existed.
but the finger hurts

i hate the finger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom